Sign in to follow this  
Lord Vapor

Urgency command card

Every step you take

**** it! I couldn't read that without my inner voice singing it hehe :)

Really bad for my rep within the Empire!

"Every step you take

Every move you make

I'll be watching you"

I don't know. Sounds like the theme song for the ISB to me.

Yes, though not that we would ever admit to that in public. :D

So ISB marching songs aside, here's a strange thought.

If the movement points from Special Actions function differently from movement points in general, doesn't it stand to reason that the special action (from Urgency or the one from the Vader's Finest Skirmish Upgrade, for instance) isn't done until you have completed the movement?

Basically a regular movement action (performing a move) is done the moment you do it, but before you do the movement. For instance you would take damage from bleed instantly, before you get to actually move your figure. Urgency, has the actual movement encapsulated in the action, and on the other hand is only done when you are done moving the amount of spaces you want to move with the movement points gotten from the Special Action. If that is the case, then Bleed should only trigger when you are done moving and - and that's what sparked this thought - it should also allow you to use the To The Limit Command Card to trigger an extra action after you finished the move (as the special action is only finished at that time).

Edited by Cremate

Cremate a better way to work with To the Limit is that you can actually do a special action then use To The Limit and actually move with Urgency and you become stunned after the movement.

That too, yes!

I still think the whole difference in how movement points are gotten and spent differently from different sources is needlessly cumbersome, but if Urgency-like effects are going to be an exception than it should at least be a consistent one :)