Sign in to follow this  
stmack

Spring Kits Announced (incl fixed RG cards)

Very nice!

Great artwork for the RG and those rebel sheets look interesting.

Does anyone know how many sheets are in the pack for the top 4 players each? They speak of a set so it should be more then one.

Doublesided deployment card are unsuably in campaign without sleeves/some background. I understand they halve the price by making it double sided, but it also only makes the cards usefull for half of the game

No it does not make them useless for campaign.

Just have the original one in your hand or in reserve zone and when they are in play exchange them the alt art.

It is a little bit annoying but one can do that.

Or change to opaque sleeves.

My opinion? this is ****.

They remove the usual alternate cards with the errata'd cards (this material should be additional and free for all, or accesible to all, not only to people who play skirmish).

This is not going to be free as they promised, FLGS have to pay for the kit, and we have to pay to play the tournament and get the cards, they remove content from usual kits to place errata'd cards.

They also remove 20 acrylic and very useful tokens by 4 pieces of cardboard??? really? is the price of kit to decrease? because 19 cards, cardboard and a coin don't costs so much. We have focus and stun tokens, what about bleed and weakness?

@ Hijodecain:

Would you whine about this if they put the Alt Art RG before the errata in a kit? NO. 

And this has not to be free for all. Why should it?

And where exactly did they promise they would give the reprints as free material? They said they will be in the Kits and here they are. 

@ Hijodecain:

Would you whine about this if they put the Alt Art RG before the errata in a kit? NO. 

And this has not to be free for all. Why should it?

And where exactly did they promise they would give the reprints as free material? They said they will be in the Kits and here they are. 

^ this guy gets it

This also means Players in mainland Europe will not get English versions of the errata cards, which I find pretty annoying to be honest. No store here is ordering kits from the UK because it costs about double and German kits only contain German errata cards. Considering how behind translated versions are (TS is STILL not released in non-english languages!) many players just buy the English stuff.

Bummer.

the rebel sheets do not look good... will have to wait to see them in person. the RG alt art looks great.... really wish the would have but blled tokens or weaken tokens in the kit though....

LOVE that the RG cards are double sided.

Not digging the damage tracker cards...

Also, did anyone see the gorgeous acrylic dial in the LCG? It would be tight if we got an acrylic Turn/Threat counter in a future kit.

Funny. Just yesterday we were discussing the same thing. I won the acrylic DS they made for Nationals last year. It was much more like the regular cardboard version. Been toying with doing a proper Yavin version but now I'm just hoping to get my grubby hands on this new one.