timbolton

LOTR: The Card Game - upcoming products list

You're missing the Harad deluxe expansion.

Thanks! Weird, I did have it on there earlier, re-added :)

Added the three new Nightmare packs just announced here.

Strange, I'm still not seeing it.  I see the new Nightmare packs, though.

Now I can see it.  Weird.

Probably an aggressive browser cache. It holds on to the previous page a few minutes too long at times - I refresh twice when I really want to be sure, as that usually triggers the full reload.

Just added the next Haradrim AP - Race across Harad.

That makes (if you include the Nightmare packs not out in UK stores) 11 upcoming products.

On a side note, anyone seen the Nightmare Packs in any UK shops? Sometimes they seem to get missed on the Esvedium weekly list. I tend to cross-check with Games Lore's website.

I have every non noghtmare pack since release except for witw, AoO, road to rivendell and redhorn gate.

Suler pumped that theyre on the boat, but wandered if anyone knew how long that usualy takes to land.

Im in uk btw

18 minutes ago, Chris85 said:

I have every non noghtmare pack since release except for witw, AoO, road to rivendell and redhorn gate.

Suler pumped that theyre on the boat, but wandered if anyone knew how long that usualy takes to land.

Im in uk btw

Usually about 6 to 8 weeks I think for LotR packs, although FFG don't update their upcoming page that often so there's some uncertainty with that. Expect to see the Dwarrowdelf cycle in the UK in about a month, I'd say.

On 2017-6-18 at 2:45 PM, Chimpy said:

Usually about 6 to 8 weeks I think for LotR packs, although FFG don't update their upcoming page that often so there's some uncertainty with that. Expect to see the Dwarrowdelf cycle in the UK in about a month, I'd say.

Thanks man :).

Is there any way to set up notification when they become available again?

On 6/18/2017 at 3:45 PM, Chimpy said:

Dwarrowdelf cycle was just updated on the upcoming pages, after almost 6 weeks,  except it still says on the boat. 

Wondering why they'd update it after this time to still show the same.   A delay? 

well i do also see that khazad-dum didnt have its updated 'date' changed, like the dwarrowdelf cycle did.

Perhaps the update to the dwarrowdelf cycle on the Upcoming pages this weekend is just failing to display 'shipping now', and then khazad-dum, for some reason, is still not ready.

Shame, if so, since one is not so good without the other.

Edited by strewth78

5 hours ago, strewth78 said:

well i do also see that khazad-dum didnt have its updated 'date' changed, like the dwarrowdelf cycle did.

Perhaps the update to the dwarrowdelf cycle on the Upcoming pages this weekend is just failing to display 'shipping now', and then khazad-dum, for some reason, is still not ready.

Shame, if so, since one is not so good without the other.

To be honest, if you haven't got these I'd get them anyway - we know that KD is coming so it won't be long. Some of the player cards in this cycle are excellent - particularly check out Watcher in the Water, Spirifindel etc.

Thanks. 

I have already Pre-ordered Watcher on the water, foundations of stone, and shadow and flame from my local online store. I could then either add khazad dum to that order, but if it's further delayed it'll only delay the whole order. Or I could pick up khazad dum now from another place, but they're charging almost double the price.

So I'll gladly wait a week or two, but if khazad dum is gonna be delayed another month I may have to just cough up and over pay for it to get it now. 

I actually bought a copy of it 3 weeks ago. But once it finally showed up last week, it was in Spanish.  So I'm not sure I've got the patience to wait another month to save 18 euros.