timbolton

LOTR: The Card Game - upcoming products list

"Temple of the Deceived" is definitely out in the UK, so it's moved to released. Whilst I was in London picking that up, a new nightmare pack has been released ("The Treason of Saruman") and now a new deluxe set has been confirmed - "The Sands of Harad." First post has been updated to reflect that ;)

Exciting stuff! LOTR LCG, going strong :)

Woe unto my bank account! I have roughly 3 cycles now (not sequential), so a healthy game is unhealthy for me :P

My FLGS even lists the latest cycle as in stock, so it's tempting! But of course no deluxe boxes. Can't expect them to be consistent.

Some of the older deluxes can be hard to find at times, I have seen most in Orc's Nest London but other stores have "out of stock" on quite a few. Best of luck getting all the ones you need :)

Great :D

The Nightmare version of the Lost Realm seems to have snuck into the UK shops, it definitely wasn't on the Esvedium games lists, so it's possible the shop ordered some directly from FFG. I've moved it to released in the UK for now.

Looks like we are getting just one set for both Gen Con and Fellowship events, rather than the usual two, maybe because it aimed at more players than usual. Updated the info for that one.

Slightly OT but maybe of interest to UK and European members especially (although the creator is now offering US mail) is a kickstarter for cheap dividers - approx. £8 per core box with 3 columns unsleeved. Don't want to upset the forum mods, and not sure if a link is appropriate, but if anyone is interested and wants to find out more, you can PM me.  

I'm not associated with the KS by the way, although I have invested.

JonG

Thanks guys!

Yep, the Esdevium list says it's out today, I'm picking it up tomorrow. I'll move it then on the first page. I'm also going to keep an eye out for the latest Nightmare Pack, Esdevium seem to miss their UK releases.

Edited by timbolton

I spoke to my local FLGS and it sounds like they have FOTW in-store but can't sell it until Thursday (they didn't out and out say it but they were fairly certain it would be out then and they get their games deliveries from Esdevium on Tuesday).

Wasn't sure where to find this info, or post, but my partner and I have been playing progressively, and about to reach the Khazad-Dum Deluxe Expansion of Dwarrowdelf Cycle. Buuut, the deluxe expansion is out of stock literally everywhere.

Is this a sign, that maybe I should buy up all the older stuff ASAP? Cause it would suck to skip a whole cycle, and I don't want to run up to "out of stock" on the older expansions when we get to them.

Any news on reprinting dates or advice?

Khazad-Dûm is at the printer right now, so add (5 or fewer weeks) print time + (6 or fewer weeks) boat time + (2 or fewer weeks) shipment from FFG. They reprint LotR all the time, so it's only a matter of patience.

If desperate, try ordering from any country with some in stock. The nearest mail-order place to me has 5 or 6 in stock, but it would also be $70+ ;)

Khazad-Dûm is at the printer right now, so add (5 or fewer weeks) print time + (6 or fewer weeks) boat time + (2 or fewer weeks) shipment from FFG. They reprint LotR all the time, so it's only a matter of patience.

If desperate, try ordering from any country with some in stock. The nearest mail-order place to me has 5 or 6 in stock, but it would also be $70+ ;)

Oh okay thanks! Phew. Is there a page where you can see what's at the printer? I vaguely remember seeing that, but we got into a 3-4 month hiatus on playing during the summer, so I haven't been as active looking stuff up online lol

Yeah, Upcoming right at the top of the site :)

(My calculations were based on seeing Khazad-Dûm enter reprint at least a week ago - they typically take 6 weeks to finish it at worst. Could be a month, in which case it's going to be here in October.)

Edited by evilidler

(My calculations were based on seeing Khazad-Dûm enter reprint at least a week ago - they typically take 6 weeks to finish it at worst. Could be a month, in which case it's going to be here in October.)

Ah of course it's that easy haha

That's not too bad. We just picked back up, completing the Dead Marshes quest. Hills of Emyn Muil wrecked us and we have 1 more quest in that cycle, besides just trying Emyn Muil over again. Cool! Thanks for the help :)

Do you want me to start add upcoming reprints to here? I hadn't thought of them, being more focused on new stuff.

I've added the new Adventure Pack cycle to the list ("Haradrim" for the Sands of Time Deluxe) and moved a few releases about, some to "Now out" etc.

And someone mentioned in another thread what the next (and final) Saga expansion was going to be called (it was mentioned in the last released expansion supposedly) but I can't find which thread the mention is in and can't see the info in the last expansion box.

And someone mentioned in another thread what the next (and final) Saga expansion was going to be called (it was mentioned in the last released expansion supposedly) but I can't find which thread the mention is in and can't see the info in the last expansion box.

It's "The Mountain of Fire" and it's mentioned at the bottom of the third paragraph on the front page of the rules.

Do you want me to start add upcoming reprints to here? I hadn't thought of them, being more focused on new stuff.

I've added the new Adventure Pack cycle to the list ("Haradrim" for the Sands of Time Deluxe) and moved a few releases about, some to "Now out" etc.

With this listed on that Upcoming products page, I don't think so, it had just been a while since I had visited these sites so I was feeling lost. But I leave that up to you and anyone else who may like that info added here.

That's not too bad. We just picked back up, completing the Dead Marshes quest. Hills of Emyn Muil wrecked us and we have 1 more quest in that cycle, besides just trying Emyn Muil over again. Cool! Thanks for the help :)

Another thing to bear in mind is that the convention standalone scenario, "massing at osgiliath" was released between the MIrkwood cycle and the Dwarrowdelf (Kazahd Dum) cycle, so if you are playing in order, then you also have the Massing quest to have a go at as well.

Massing is a print-on-demand scenario and so in theory never goes out of print and can be ordered directly from FFG

:)

Another thing to bear in mind is that the convention standalone scenario, "massing at osgiliath" was released between the MIrkwood cycle and the Dwarrowdelf (Kazahd Dum) cycle, so if you are playing in order, then you also have the Massing quest to have a go at as well.

Massing is a print-on-demand scenario and so in theory never goes out of print and can be ordered directly from FFG

:)

Good to know lol