Sign in to follow this  
Stone37

Reason to release another YT-1300

Those upgrades titles and extra pilots could easily by included in a Rebels Aces and or a Scum Aces pack without a different ship. Same as they did for the HWK and Firespray in Most Wanted.

yea they should do that

S&V do not need the YT-1300. They, atm, have Firesprays, Aggressors, Jumpmasters and whatever the Hound's Tooth is for large base ships. They do not have a huge ship yet but you people want a Kryat Fang that's Scum but comes with Resistance cards/pilots.

If anything, FFG would put out a Force Awakens version of the Falcon with the new dish and Rey and Chewie pilot cards along with Fin and Rey crew cards. This is to tie it directly to the movie. They maybe didn't do this to begin with from the outset, considering we had the teaser showing the Falcon with the rectangle dish, because there may end up not being a Han pilot card which at the time would have been a massive plot give away.

Those upgrades titles and extra pilots could easily by included in a Rebels Aces and or a Scum Aces pack without a different ship. Same as they did for the HWK and Firespray in Most Wanted.

It would also be a cheap and easy way for FFG to bring in new ships without needing new models.

would even be nice to see just a card expansion pack.

Can you really go wrong with having more variety in a game. as a faction, Scum is behind the Rebel and Imperial collections.

so like the Firespray,Hawk,Z95 and Y Wing.

A Scum YT 1300 & YT 2400 makes sense.

After all.......They are mostly used by Smugglers trying to get past the tight grip of the Empire.

Han and Lando before joining the Rebellion, among many others.

" And I for one would love to see Scum cards for the YT's "

As me and many others out there could finally use our Re-paints and custom builds in a Legitimate game

instead of just the friendly's :D 

Would really like to use my Rebuilds officially..............

A2_zpscqdlrzez.jpg

All the best,

Barry  :)

it's not a question of fluff as much as gameplay

there's no reason to release the same ships if you cannot distinguish them from options scum already has

the Jumpmaster is already practically a yt-2400 or ORS yt-1300 i.t.o statline, and with the Punishing One title it gives Scum a 3 dice pwt

it also already has access to scum crew and illicit upgrades

Not really on topic, but I've said before, I really wish when they designed the stats for the falcon, they had given it ORS stats, no turret but 3 modification slots and a turret upgrade slot.

Leave the turret on, have all with ORS statline, and have MF Title read:

Modification, YT-1300 Only

Your action bar gains the evade action, +1 Attack, +2 Hull, and +3 Shields. 

Oh, and it would be 10 points, also all the Falcon pilots would have a 10 point drop, other than the ORS. That way you coudl only ever have 1 Falcon on the table at once.

I can't even fathom why they didn't do this in the first place. It makes so much more sense in such an obvious way.

It would also be a cheap and easy way for FFG to bring in new ships without needing new models.

Can you really go wrong with having more variety in a game. as a faction, Scum is behind the Rebel and Imperial collections.

After all.......They are mostly used by Smugglers trying to get past the tight grip of the Empire.

As me and many others out there could finally use our Re-paints and custom build

s in a Legitimate game

A2_zpscqdlrzez.jpg

All the best,

IZ YOU CRAZY?

:rolleyes::mellow::lol:

Leave the turret on, have all with ORS statline, and have MF Title read:

Modification, YT-1300 Only

Your action bar gains the evade action, +1 Attack, +2 Hull, and +3 Shields.

I can't even fathom why they didn't do this in the first place. It makes so much more sense in such an obvious way.

They were probably still in the mindset that an upgrade should only do one thing. They idea that you could have a single upgrade that provided a whole string of benefits probably hadn't occurred to them yet.

Edited by Forgottenlore

As me and many others out there could finally use our Re-paints and custom build

s in a Legitimate game

A2_zpscqdlrzez.jpg

All the best,

IZ YOU CRAZY?

:rolleyes::mellow::lol:

YEP  :P

Scum versions of all non "wing" Rebel ships just makes sense.  The Rebels relied on smugglers to keep their supply chains in tact.  While some of the smugglers became part of the Rebel Alliance, many (most) did not.

Release schedules. Every release takes design time, production time, et cetera. Every time FFG releases an X-Wing product they aren't releasing a different X-Wing product.

Would it sell? Sure, but would it sell more than Rebel Veterans? This is the sort of thinking you need when you try to predict releases.

Scum versions of all non "wing" Rebel ships just makes sense.  The Rebels relied on smugglers to keep their supply chains in tact.  While some of the smugglers became part of the Rebel Alliance, many (most) did not.

Release schedules. Every release takes design time, production time, et cetera. Every time FFG releases an X-Wing product they aren't releasing a different X-Wing product.

Would it sell? Sure, but would it sell more than Rebel Veterans? This is the sort of thinking you need when you try to predict releases.

They've sold more Millennium Falcons than Core sets.  It is their top selling X-wing product.

So yes, it would sell.  Like hot cakes!  This is why I think it is inevitable. 

Edited by Stone37