Sign in to follow this  
nikk whyte

At this point, FFG has abandoned the concept of money and is operating solely on the tears of people that just want a Punishing One preview

This topic is nonsensical. I am pretty sure that FFG is still a for-profit company operating within a largely capitalist economy. The tears hypothesis simply doesn't make sense. The term "operating solely on the tears of people" is also confusing and inexact to the point of being completely non-descriptive.

In the modern, intellectual-capital based economy, there are three fundamental resources: blood, sweat, and tears. It is universally accepted that the Western economies cannot compete with the steady supply of sweat being generated by the sweat shops in developing countries. Government agencies and international NGOs have a near-complete lock on the blood trade. This means that running on tears is the only viable strategy for private companies such as Asmodee.

Not sure why you're having such a hard time understanding the concept.

I LOL'ed

This topic is nonsensical. I am pretty sure that FFG is still a for-profit company operating within a largely capitalist economy. The tears hypothesis simply doesn't make sense. The term "operating solely on the tears of people" is also confusing and inexact to the point of being completely non-descriptive.

In the modern, intellectual-capital based economy, there are three fundamental resources: blood, sweat, and tears. It is universally accepted that the Western economies cannot compete with the steady supply of sweat being generated by the sweat shops in developing countries. Government agencies and international NGOs have a near-complete lock on the blood trade. This means that running on tears is the only viable strategy for private companies such as Asmodee.

Not sure why you're having such a hard time understanding the concept.

I agree completely, with one exception. You say that there are three fundamental resources, when anyone older than five knows that there are eight. I am assuming that you knew this, and simply left out lumber, bricks, ore, wool and wheat by accident. Without these, our great island simply could not thrive.

"Hi, I'm Scummy, and I'm going to ruin the joke"

-- what you just said

That was clearly a deliberate post to wind you up, and you fell for it. 2/10 try harder next time.

Wouldn't exactly call another joke "wound up" but sure yeah

How's "Subsidising production operations via the mass collection and evaporation of human ocular discharge and resale of dry redisue in line with our mission statement to help promote sustainable human suffering and general profit strategy, and increasing ocular discharge revenue streams via enhancing distress caused to web based customers-in-potenia via the withholding of marketing material"?

"Hi, I'm Scummy, and I'm going to ruin the joke"

-- what you just said

That was clearly a deliberate post to wind you up, and you fell for it. 2/10 try harder next time.

Deliberately wind people up kind of equals troll. Can't really give the guy kudos either way

Little late for approval, considering the fact that they've been printed and shipped.

I mean approval for the preview article. Apparently LFL has to sign off on those as well.

Hmm. Never thought about that. They probably do need to sign off on those too.

They probably do need to sign off on those too.

I didn't think so either until someone here who I'm guessing actually wrote one told me they did. He said he knew that from personal experience.

Edited by VanorDM

Go back under the bridge, troll!

IDK i think scummy has a point. These types of posts reflect poorly on the community as a whole. I don't want to be associated with a group of whining, entitled, demanding, overly emotional gamerz. I was already in kindergarten.

Is this satire?

Every time someone whines about where is the Punishing One preview FFG giggles and pushes it out another week. I figure at this point it'll be 2023 when it gets posted.

GW did the same thing with the space dwarves .... O crap I said it

Edited by Spaceman91

Don't mention GW I just saw the abominations they have made called wulfen, I was nearly sick they've taken a great concept and ruined it yet again.

New Wulfen?

Or did you just discover Wulfen for the first time?

They've released actual models for them. They look shocking.

Anyway...... The hounds tooth isnt completely forgotten. It's a nice ship and fun to fly.

Wulfen had really good metal miniatures before from the 13th black crusade 2003ish, these are a new plastic set leaked from German white dwarf and they are rubbish the feet alone make you want to up Chuck, then you add the fact the wulfen who are meant to be feral near mindless beasts are using advanced weapons.

They don't fit the army at all.

What?  Where are these Wulfen?

I want to see them and their silly sculpts!

edit:  Pretend that I typed in a lot of "HA-HA-HA OMG" type stuff.

I am summarily impressed.  Those are terrible.

Edit again:  I can tell you right now any self respecting Son of Fenris would kick the ever living **** out of anyone with feet like that, 13th Co bronies or not.

Edit again again:  Haha.  Oh my god.  That's just bad.

Edited by Darkcloak

Wulfen had really good metal miniatures before from the 13th black crusade 2003ish, these are a new plastic set leaked from German white dwarf and they are rubbish the feet alone make you want to up Chuck, then you add the fact the wulfen who are meant to be feral near mindless beasts are using advanced weapons.

They don't fit the army at all.

The **** Santa sleigh was bad enough in my book

What? Where are these Wulfen?

I want to see them and their silly sculpts!

They should be easy to find on bell or spikybits Edited by Spaceman91

This is quite literally, the most anybody has ever cared about this ship.

Has anyone here ever care about a ship, figuratively?

Maybe "absolutely" or "definitely" would be better choices than "literally", just sayin'.

(I'm just being silly, but that grammar: It literally blew my mind.)

This is quite literally, the most anybody has ever cared about this ship.

Has anyone here ever care about a ship, figuratively?

Maybe "absolutely" or "definitely" would be better choices than "literally", just sayin'.

(I'm just being silly, but that grammar: It literally blew my mind.)

In this case, the "quite literally" is referring to "the most", not to "cared".  You may not figuratively care about a ship, but you can have "figuratively the most" anyone has cared about a ship compared to "literally the most"