Sign in to follow this  
nikk whyte

At this point, FFG has abandoned the concept of money and is operating solely on the tears of people that just want a Punishing One preview

It is odd that's been this long and still no preview. Perhaps they're having issues getting Disney to approve it for some reason.

I think it's more of a logistics issue, getting it to the different distributors around the world. Especially with the System Open event upcoming, you want people to have the same amount of time available.

This topic is nonsensical. I am pretty sure that FFG is still a for-profit company operating within a largely capitalist economy. The tears hypothesis simply doesn't make sense. The term "operating solely on the tears of people" is also confusing and inexact to the point of being completely non-descriptive.

This is quite literally, the most anybody has ever cared about this ship.

I bet as soon as all the cards are spoiled we'll forget about it, like the Hounds Tooth.

Hah. I love flying Triple Slavers. Very glad it was spoiled first. The Punishing One is the one I've been waiting for since the first announcement of this wave!

This topic is nonsensical. I am pretty sure that FFG is still a for-profit company operating within a largely capitalist economy. The tears hypothesis simply doesn't make sense. The term "operating solely on the tears of people" is also confusing and inexact to the point of being completely non-descriptive.

Go back under the bridge, troll!

Go back under the bridge, troll!

IDK i think scummy has a point. These types of posts reflect poorly on the community as a whole. I don't want to be associated with a group of whining, entitled, demanding, overly emotional gamerz. I was already in kindergarten.

Buzz Killington everybody. Give them a round of applause.

This is quite literally, the most anybody has ever cared about this ship.

I bet as soon as all the cards are spoiled we'll forget about it, like the Hounds Tooth.

The ship maybe, personally i'm excited about the possibilty that scum may get more salvaged astro options that are worth taking

"Hi, I'm Scummy, and I'm going to ruin the joke"

-- what you just said

Edited by nikk whyte

"Hi, I'm Scummy, and I'm going to ruin the joke"

-- what you just said

That was clearly a deliberate post to wind you up, and you fell for it. 2/10 try harder next time.