Sign in to follow this  
visschers16

How do you store the game?

al wil still fit into the base box for now, i have the:

Tokens and dice are in a ugly looking tackle box.

Cards separated by decks ore expansion in baggies

How do you do it?????

Have a good idea ore know were to get a nice inserted, pleas tell us.

I'm more concerned about convenience than space, and I came up with this:

1st large box stores components that are all used in every game: Locations Encounters, the Monster Cup, and so on.
2nd large box stores components that some parts of are used in every game: Mainly these are Ancient Ones. There's a 100% chance I'll use on of them and 0% chance that I'll use all in one game.

3rd large box stores components that may not be used at all: The sideboards and such.

Hi All

The only box I've kept is the core set box , in that I keep all the boards from all the expansions ,rules, character cards & ancient ones cards (I laminate all my thick paper parts) and 4 Raako  type drawers ( I used K7e9 's brilliant idea about sub dividing condition cards , spell cards & unique asset cards)

For all my card decks I was lucky to stubble onto a screw organiser from B&Q  (I live in the U.K.)

20 compartments - big ones for large cards , medium size for mini decks and small size for tokens etc.

the compartments are removable so they can be placed around the board without the fear of a knocked table causing an avalanche of sleeved cards. 

I got 3 organisers for all my cards and tokens  good price £8 each

DOT

Hi Wario

I'm not much of a wizz with links, but on B&Q's website it comes under

"20 compartment shallow organiser"

I assume you are U.K. based if not, the near identical version is sold under the "STANLEY" brand and made

by the "ZAG" company , but you are paying for name and slightly better quality

Hope this is some help

DOT

Hi all,

This is something my wife put together for me and am loving it! Hope this helps for some ideas. Mine has 3 layers due to me having 2 of the expansions.

The box was purchased at Home Goods.

24390679529_b3e08b3746_b.jpg

Inside this box: The top layer is the boards and the tokens, the container my wife picked up at a Michaels hobby store in the jewelry section (originally we bought these for Pandemic).

24664847671_d14ec0fd95_b.jpg

The middle layer has some options, the multi-sectional area allows me to separate the condition cards any way I need, which is really convenient for finding things quickly. The bag I picked up online at Amazon which is nice big for all the monster tokens.

24758324005_01e9b01cba_b.jpg

And the bottom layer has all the cards, investigators, epic monsters, and dice for the game separated for quick and easy drawing. Set up and put away may take all of 5 minutes!

24640533002_54f1c47af5_b.jpg

No worries :) Actually since I posted the pictures my wife ended up ordering the last expansion so we had to do some adjustments to make everything fit. We added 2 more card holder containers and she ended up making a "prototype" triple layer card holder so everything stacks up to fit on the table. Looks great and I can post pics of the set up if anyone is interested in what it looks like. Still fits in the box so that is awesome. Just finished making a dice tower for her for valentines. Still needs painting but it's use able right now.

Alright, kids finally in bed and just put the finishing touch on the dice tower so..

Here is the box and the dice tower

24600665899_a9448035f0_c.jpg

The first layer in the box, if you can see the edge its packed to capacity with the main board and the 2 side boards.

24941984996_13a599f34b_c.jpg

The new top layer, with the 2 new card holders.

24341437993_c1de22c92b_c.jpg

The new "prototype", this the Mark II version.

24941986076_5d2dd971dc_c.jpg

And this is the set-up more or less with everything out...normally some of the containers would be in the box after set up and my wife sits opposite from me. We usually play 2 investigators each so the room is tight.

24941987106_c88a153f27_h.jpg

Hope you enjoy.. the dice tower took me about 3 hours of actual work but two days to build and paint. The design I picked up online after looking through a bunch of pages, the ramps run left to right instead of front to back like most of them which I liked better :).

Edited by wolfn2it

So the wife and I decided to make some gate stands for the game today and just thought I would share the results:

This is the 15 gates for the main board pre-painted. We went to Micheals and bought some polymer clay to try it out.

25176968886_23a8fe0170_h.jpg

Then this is the gate stands after we painted. We used acrylic paint and it seemed to cover well.

25207383075_c459f6f410_h.jpg

This is what they look like with portals.

25089495922_73c728eb73_h.jpg

And finally the wife decided to build me a dice tower as well so I figured I'd show that off :D !!

25181430916_2b07d29e4e_c.jpg

ENJOY!!

Thanks! I actually had fun making the stands it was not as hard as I thought it was going to be. I will say that polymer clay does get extremely tacky after some use so it does take some patience but it's always fun doing a family event together.

WOW!! These are insane. I have everything individually bagged, tokens and dice in one box and cards in another. Nothing special, but these are gorgeous setups!! Jealous.