Sign in to follow this  
CaineHoA

Small Jumpmaster spoiler from Nürnberg (Germany)

So, you can PTL and use Recon Spec. to go ahead and dump 2 Focus and a TL on someone else.  That's pretty good.  Who would be best?

I wonder how you can get an Evade token to then dump?

Unfortunately you probably can't. I was just looking through Scum options for using Juke and came to realize that FFG evidently doesn't think that faction needs that action (for the most part).

As someone has mentioned before, Cool Hand.

I should probably go to bed because I'm not writing clearly what I'm thinking.

Yes, you can use Cool Hand but its a one time use. I'm thinking in terms of consistently getting an evade.

Cloaking Device + Stygium. Probably going to be the go to Awesome McCoolname build from hereon out.

Sadly doesn't work on Manaroo though (since cloaking device is small ship only)

3 attack *if* your target has no tokens and you're unstressed.

Right. But, thats where palob can come in.. Plus having stress fire directed at a relatively lean turret isn't always a bad thing. I guess I'm not seeing the title being that worthwhile on her. Dengar maybe. Either way this thing is getting interesting! 

Edited by Carnor Rex

So, you can PTL and use Recon Spec. to go ahead and dump 2 Focus and a TL on someone else.  That's pretty good.  Who would be best?

Unfortunately you probably can't. I was just looking through Scum options for using Juke and came to realize that FFG evidently doesn't think that faction needs that action (for the most part).

As someone has mentioned before, Cool Hand.

I should probably go to bed because I'm not writing clearly what I'm thinking.

Yes, you can use Cool Hand but its a one time use. I'm thinking in terms of consistently getting an evade.

Cloaking Device + Stygium. Probably going to be the go to Awesome McCoolname build from hereon out.

Sadly doesn't work on Manaroo though (since cloaking device is small ship only)

Well no (neither does Juke), but it was in response to: 

Juking Talonbane could be a thing.

Edited by GreatMazinkaiser

We'll have to see if one of the unrevealed crews / upgrades from the entire expansion offers an Evade token option. 

I'm thinking manaroo is one of the better support ships in the game. 6 pts over a ogp buys you an ept, pwt, 2 agi, a white sloop and a built in fleet officer just for starters.

Opportunist, k4 droid, unhinged astro.. 35 for a 3 att pwt that hands out focus + TL every turn. Bodyguard + recspec looks cool allowing you to split up the candy, add flechettes. I bet there's gonna be a way to get evades in the new set which opens up juke on friendlies and more.

Dammit we need more info!

A built in Fleet Officer Without range 1-2 restriction. Heck I've been able to avoid investing in S&V faction so far because there are no builds that pique my interest at the moment...this toilet bowl might just change everything.

Edited by Grivoire

IG, CS31, Scyk all have Evade. Z95 Kaa'to and Hwk Palob also can obtain evades occasionally.

IG, CS31, Scyk all have Evade. Z95 Kaa'to and Hwk Palob also can obtain evades occasionally.

Aggressor and Firespray are large base and I was talking about it in the context of Juke. Besides, those ships can't pass tokens to Manaroo for the context of this discussion. The Scyk isn't a real ship yet (kidding, not kidding) and occasional convoluted ways to get Manaroo (or anyone else) evade tokens isn't consistent enough to be worthwhile.

The point wasn't can it be done but rather can you do it in your normal course of action and that answer is still no.

I'm really surprised we have not seen more spoilers from this show. They had everything there you would think someone would have spoiled it by now. 

They all like to keep their jobs...

What are you talking about ?

I'm really surprised we have not seen more spoilers from this show. They had everything there you would think someone would have spoiled it by now. 

They all like to keep their jobs...

What are you talking about ?

Probably the belief that they aren't on sale, but the video is someone who was working for FFG at the show, and was able to get some product. Under the condition that they won't spoil it.