Sign in to follow this  
CaineHoA

Small Jumpmaster spoiler from Nürnberg (Germany)

All hail the scum emperor! Or perhaps scum lord sounds better idk..

Anyway I'm loving this ship already. Its like a freakin lambda with a PWT. Lets only hope atanti mind-link does what we think it does and then theres boba crew. Oooocha Jabba's plans are shaping up nicely ho ho ho.  

Edited by Carnor Rex

Its also interesting that a PS4 pilot has an elite slot.

when other higher PS ships don't (K-Wing - Mirandi Doni, PS 8, Y-Wing - Dutch & Horton)...a little unbalanced

Edited by Capt Green

If it is indeed any target locks, not just blue target locks, you gain more versatility with it. I've played alot of games where target locks are used much more. FCS, Tie/x1, etc, target locks are much more common than they used to be. So everyone puts their target locks on this guy, he gives them away and suddenly the target locks are on the guy no one can shoot. Ordinance becomes useless against him too. and then pop glitterstim or use lone wolf or something.

I still want a HUGE for S&V 

with 3-crew Jabba

Jabba crew (cost, you don't want to know), three crew slots.

Choose any one enemy ship at the beginning of the combat round. That ship can not spend evade tokens, focus tokens or TLs tho round.

This ship adds one hull and one shield.

'A death mark isn't an easy thing to live with.'

I still want a HUGE for S&V 

with 3-crew Jabba

Jabba crew (cost, you don't want to know), three crew slots.

Choose any one enemy ship at the beginning of the combat round. That ship can not spend evade tokens, focus tokens or TLs tho round.

This ship adds one hull and one shield.

'A death mark isn't an easy thing to live with.'

I don't think the hull/shield boost would be necessary. Three crew slots is already a steep premium to pay, as it ensures he'll only be seen on the YV-666 unless they add yet another large ship to Scum.

Anyone else notice that the TIE Adv. Prototype seems to have "advanced" spelled out full in the German version?

I know the rules are generally based on the English version only, but this goes directly against their ruling that "Adv." is *not* the same thing as "Advanced" when referring to ship types. In German, at least, every TAP card will have "TIE Advanced" written out completely, which will make not being able to apply the title or mount the TAP to the Gozanti quite confusing...

She doesn't seem too bad, but remember that you have to pay 12 points for the title to make her primary weapon 3 attack. As we all know right now, 2 dice only get you so far. However her ability does provide some excellent synergy for aces (Talonbane comes to mind) who may have a tough time with action economy. 

Pretty sure the rumors are that the dial is asymmetrical, so if the left 2 bank is green maybe the white 2 won't be?

You only need one unmatched set of turn to have an asymmetrical dial. If they have one whit S-loop and don't have an S-loop on the other side or one that is not right the rest of the turns can match up and the dial will be asymmetrical.

So, you can PTL and use Recon Spec. to go ahead and dump 2 Focus and a TL on someone else.  That's pretty good.  Who would be best?

I wonder how you can get an Evade token to then dump?

This combo is certainly superior than Shuttle+Fleet Officer. Plus that toilet bowl is a pwt and doesn't move like a hippo.

Its also interesting that a PS4 pilot has an elite slot.

when other higher PS ships don't (K-Wing - Mirandi Doni, PS 8, Y-Wing - Dutch & Horton)...a little unbalanced

On the contrary, EPT slots are sometimes withheld from certain ships and/or pilots specifically for balance. Hera in the Ghost could easily wind up completely borken if she could take an EPT. Are there situations in which the designers have been too conservative and not given an EPT slot to something? Absolutely. But I would rather have it that way than let something unintended sneak through and unleash the cries of OP from the masses.

So, you can PTL and use Recon Spec. to go ahead and dump 2 Focus and a TL on someone else.  That's pretty good.  Who would be best?

Unfortunately you probably can't. I was just looking through Scum options for using Juke and came to realize that FFG evidently doesn't think that faction needs that action (for the most part).

Unfortunately you probably can't. I was just looking through Scum options for using Juke and came to realize that FFG evidently doesn't think that faction needs that action (for the most part).

As someone has mentioned before, Cool Hand.

I should probably go to bed because I'm not writing clearly what I'm thinking.

Yes, you can use Cool Hand but its a one time use. I'm thinking in terms of consistently getting an evade.

I'm thinking manaroo is one of the better support ships in the game. 6 pts over a ogp buys you an ept, pwt, 2 agi, a white sloop and a built in fleet officer just for starters.

Opportunist, k4 droid, unhinged astro.. 35 for a 3 att pwt that hands out focus + TL every turn. Bodyguard + recspec looks cool allowing you to split up the candy, add flechettes. I bet there's gonna be a way to get evades in the new set which opens up juke on friendlies and more.

Dammit we need more info!

Edited by Carnor Rex

I'm thinking manaroo is one of the better support ships in the game. 6 pts over a ogp buys you an ept, pwt, 2 agi, a white sloop and a built in fleet officer just for starters.

Opportunist, k4 droid, unhinged astro.. 35 for a 3 att pwt that hands out focus + TL every turn. Bodyguard + recspec looks cool allowing you to split up the candy, add flechettes. I bet there's gonna be a way to get evades in the new set which opens up juke on friendlies and more.

Dammit we need more info!

3 attack *if* your target has no tokens and you're unstressed.

I should probably go to bed because I'm not writing clearly what I'm thinking.

Yes, you can use Cool Hand but its a one time use. I'm thinking in terms of consistently getting an evade.

Cloaking Device + Stygium. Probably going to be the go to Awesome McCoolname build from hereon out.