Sign in to follow this  
KalEl814

Packs going Out of Print?

Hey all,

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere; I didn't see it.

Are some of the packs going out of print? Looking at Amazon and eBay for the Han Solo pack, I'm seeing some pretty high prices. Not sure if this was a temporary thing or if Han's scrub tier status has finally caught up to him... :P

FFG does print-on-demand which is awesome because it means they don't have to stock ginormous amounts of games or items. 

I'm a self-published author of 4 books, and in that world print-on-demand means I can buy 1 book for the same price as 500 books (and still get it at a great rate: thank you createspace).  I don't have to store 5,000 books in my garage, hoping that they will sell.  The numbers that FFG operates by are obviously different, but the basic idea remains the same: they only have to order and store what they think they'll need for the time being.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/more/print-on-demand/

Edited by Boba Rick

FFG does print-on-demand which is awesome because it means they don't have to stock ginormous amounts of games or items. 

I'm a self-published author of 4 books, and in that world print-on-demand means I can buy 1 book for the same price as 500 books (and still get it at a great rate: thank you createspace).  I don't have to store 5,000 books in my garage, hoping that they will sell.  The numbers that FFG operates by are obviously different, but the basic idea remains the same: they only have to order and store what they think they'll need for the time being.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/more/print-on-demand/

Only certain products are print on demand. Not all items. IA figures are definitely not. New X-Wing playmats are.