Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzywookie

Awe "Snap"

I have to think that "Snap" will get his own pilot card one day.

It's just unfortunate that the Resistance has a couple of the "generic named guys" of the new stuff.  I can understand with the First Order, especially given their super-****** military structure, but with the Resistance?  So many folks that could've been given a card already.

The names and info of pilots from the new movie were not availiable till the release of the movie, barring Ello Asty, who was revealed on Force Friday, which is why he is in the stand alone expansion t-70.

My thoughts that, Jess Pava, Nien Numb, Snap, and Lt. Bastian will come in whatever pack has Poe's Orange and Black T-70.

All FFG needs to do is release Season Tournament Kits with cards that have a Name added to the current generic names. Some thing like...

(Unique) Snaps Wexley

(Unique) Blue Ace

Nothing Stops them from putting out a Double Unique card like that.

Maybe we'll get an aces pack with Snap and other T-70s.

I'm worried about the T-70. It's a great ship but it might end up being like the E-Wing in that only the Ace (poe) gets picked. I hope not though ello has a great ability as does Red Ace ( the one with shield shenanigans ?)

It's just a strange outcome from Disney's secrecy combined with FFG getting the game out relatively early. I absolutely agree that we'll see Temmin Wexley and Jess Pava as cards later, and that'll just mean more variety in T-70 pilots, which is a Good Thing.

Maybe we'll get an aces pack with Snap and other T-70s.

I suspect both of these are right.  I believe we'll see some kind of release ("Resistance Aces", or some such) with Poe's orange/black T-70 and the other named pilots from the movie.  I believe we got the 'generic aces' in the T-70 due to the secrecy around TFA.

Edited by Bojanglez

All FFG needs to do is release Season Tournament Kits with cards that have a Name added to the current generic names. Some thing like...

(Unique) Snaps Wexley

(Unique) Blue Ace

Nothing Stops them from putting out a Double Unique card like that.

I think that would be a definite possibility only in the event that FFG can't find a good opportunity to sell another expansion that would feature cards for those pilots. This situation certainly lends itself to a T-70 being included in Rebel Veteran pack.

The rather lovely Princess Leia comic from Marvel also goes into his backstory a bit, making him a smuggler who helped Leia out in her mission to rescue surviving Alderaanians from the Empire after the destruction of the Death Star, which led to him joining the Alliance. That nicely puts his loyalties with Leia, primarily, making him an obvious choice for her hand-picked Resistance 30+ years later. :)