Sign in to follow this  
CruzinToVictory

Rebel Turrets - Out of Style?

Why do you have to insist this every time you post?

I dunno, but if Dash is mentioned odds are pretty good he'll show up and make a post like the one he did. He is borderline delusional about it... I mean I think he honestly believes that Dash quite simply can not be beat.

Some of us sometimes wonder if he's even playing the same game as us.

Dash, when flown to his ceiling is lethal.  Top notch, tier 1 operator, whatever other designation is appropriate.  Flying him to that potential is the elusive goal.  In average or lesser hands, he can be a liability by giving up as much as 58 MoV.

Other YT±550 still have their place.  They're not outright dominating, but they still have enough juice that clever squad design and /skilled flying/ can put them over.  It requires finding that way to subvert your specific meta, whether it's just one key upgrade or an outright unconventional design that opponents are unequipped to handle.  There's a fella in San Diego who tears up tournies rolling with one 1300 and one 2400.

Why do you have to insist this every time you post?

I dunno, but if Dash is mentioned odds are pretty good he'll show up and make a post like the one he did. He is borderline delusional about it... I mean I think he honestly believes that Dash quite simply can not be beat.

Some of us sometimes wonder if he's even playing the same game as us.

Here are the magic words that both Para and Fickle are frequently missing - IN MY OPINION.

And opinion != fact.

Let's recap:

- Para is of the OPINION that Dash autowins against many/most lists. He also frequently refers to something about children playing turret ships and smearing ice cream in their faces.

-Fickle is of the OPINION that PWTs can not be outflown. In his OPINION they are brainless. Also he has a strong dislike for action-independent abilities. He doesn't feel bad about flying multiple TLT though, because in his OPINION those require a great deal of skill to fly.

Did i miss anything?

Edited by Celes