Sign in to follow this  
thegrognard

GM looking for Players

I hope to start a Star Wars RPG online using Google Hangouts. It's going to be on a weeknight (not sure which yet) at around 9:00PM EST and go till somewhere between 11-12. We'll be playing EoTE focused episodes but I'm allowing characters from any of the core books.

I'm looking for social players and please no "rules lawyers". I GM this game at a fast pace and tend to not break the narrative by rule lookups (though I am open to suggestions or rules clarifications AFTER each session). 

Finally, I'd like to use a Facebook group to manage out of game interaction, planning, etc..

Right now I'm thinking Thursdays from 9:00PM EST to 11:30ish would be good.

I'm looking for people who want to play in a weekly game. For those just looking to try the game, I'd be happy to to a one-off one evening.

In order to avoid the constant problem with putting together a group online only to have people constantly start and drop, I'm approaching this one differently. 

I'm looking for people who can commit to a weekly game at 9:00PM EST. Please see my post on Roll20 below...and if you are still interested, PM me here or on roll20.

https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2855561/star-wars-rpg-fantasy-flight-regular-game-deposit-required

Edited by thegrognard