Sign in to follow this  
MunGo0600

Store Championship List - 400pts Empire

Sorry, I just realised this is very much in the wrong place, is there a way to move it?

So, I've got a Store Championship coming up and I think I've settled on a list:

ISD II

Admiral Ozzel

ECM

HTT

Gunnery Teams

ISD II

ECM

Wing Commander

HTT

Gunnery Teams

Darth Vader

Dengar

Howlrunner

Mauler Mithel

Soontir Fel

Objectives:

Advanced Gunnery

Contested Outpost

Minefields

So unfortunately due to short notice, all I have at my disposal are two core sets, a GSD, one Rogues and Villains

Pack, one Imperial Fighter Pack, and Two ISDs. My two neb B sets probably won't make it in time, and my brother has my other firesprays...

Any last minute tweaks?

Edited by MunGo0600

I'm not too fussed about low activations, I've been running Two ISD lists since the beginning of wave 2 with reasonable success. Plus, I really don't like Vics, and I only have the one glad, and to force that in leaves me feeling uncomfortable with lack of squadrons, however, ISD GSD GSD certainly sounds good for future tournaments.

I would personally recommend dropping or downgrading Fel, and getting a better commander, unless you are genuinely planning on changing your speed by enough to actually justify Ozzel on his own.

Otherwise, Motti is only 4 net points.

Even getting rid of the Wing Commander would do it. Less flexibility on your commands, but that's 6 extra hull points, plus you'd have room for Needa, or a very small bid to outdo the other 400 point lists, which seem pretty common now.

Ah sorry, as it stands the list is 394, so there is a reasonable bid there - I do really like Ozzel, and have found his speed changes benefit what is, I have to say, my incredibly reckless playstyle... Motti is a very solid choice, and I do run him outside of competitive events a lot, but he's the only imperial commander I don't have access to as a card. Some of the others seem appealing, and the wing commander is really just a crutch because I am awful at predicting when to set up a squadron command so you make a good suggestion, and I could get together the points for any of the other commanders with some adjustment to my fighter screen.

This is the first time I have Christmas treed an ISD.

+++ (20Jan) ISD Duet (396pts) +++

Kitted out Imp deuce - Imperial II-Class Star Destroyer (187pts) [Electronic Countermeasures, Gunnery Team, Phylon Q7 Tractor Beams, SW-7 Ion Batteries, XI7 Turbolasers, •Darth Vader]

Kitted out Imp deuce - Imperial II-Class Star Destroyer (158pts) [Electronic Countermeasures, Gunnery Team, Phylon Q7 Tractor Beams, SW-7 Ion Batteries, XI7 Turbolasers, •Wulff Yularen]

+ Squadrons (51pts) +

JumpMaster 5000 (12pts)

TIE Advanced Squadron (12pts)

TIE Advanced Squadron (12pts)

•"Mauler" Mithel (15pts)

+ Objectives +

Assault Objective [Precision Strike]

Defense Objective [Fire Lanes]

Navigation Objective [intel Sweep]

Created with BattleScribe (http://www.battlescribe.net)