Sign in to follow this  
TS Hawk

North Idaho and Spokane Washington area

I live in Hayden ID and I am looking for players in my area.  The guy who introduced me to this game mainly bought it so he can play with his kids and I do understand why and mainly when he and I play were are playing Battletech and is kids don't play that. But I really want to start sinking my teeth into this game.  Is there anybody from this area who plays at either Gamers Haven in the Valley or Strategy and Games in CDA or who plays at their homes?

I live in Kellogg and my brother and our friend live in CDA.  My bro is looking to get X-wing going in CDA at S&G, but STAW is more popular there (though there are a number of X-wingers, like us, who have models and are looking for games).  PM me your info and we can see about getting together - I am taking a day off this week to get some games with our friend. 

Uncle's in Spokane (downtown) is where we mostly tourny, but The Comic Book Shop as well as Gamer's Haven are both alternates (X-wing is as popular at those stores though).

I'm in C'dA. Always up for a friendly game.

Gamer's Haven move/re-sizing is in very loose planning and idea phase still (there I have the advantage of having an interest in the store and rooming with the main owner, so I speak with a fair degree of certainty...)

Jeff I only go to Gamer's Haven when the group I am in is playing Battletech.  I am looking for people in this area that I can play X wing with at Strategy and Games I would be happy to pm you my number and you can text me and we can set something up.

New X-Wing player here also looking for others to game with in the Spokane/N. ID area. Just picked up the red and blue core sets after watching a demo over the weekend.  Would prefer to play at Gamer's Haven or anywhere in Spokane but willing to travel to Cda for games as well.  Hoping to get a semi-regular thing going. PM me if you want to meet up.

So just to update if there is anybody in the area we are now meeting regulary on Sunday mornings at Strategy and Games inside the silver lake mall in Coeur d Alene Idaho.  Start time is between 11:30am and 12 noon if you need the address or directions on how to get there if you are coming from Eastern Washington send me a PM and I will let you know.

I live in CDA. Me and My brother have started deep into X-Wing.

Looking for a steady group to play with. Is there still regular meetings Sundays at S&G?

I would be more than willing to pass on my contact info to anyone in the area. I also can host games at my home. I have a large, comfortable, designated gaming room. I have a dedicated board for 100 pts play, and am currently working on a board for epic.