Sign in to follow this  
Some Guy

Noob question - where to find blank character sheets?

Hello, new to IA.

About to start a campaign this week - my first, as well as for my players.

Is there a file I can download of a blank character sheet that my players can use to track their character's loot, etc?

Is such a thing even needed for the game?

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

There is an official campaign log that you can download from FFG here:

https://images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/61/d5/61d51b57-523e-4413-9a3b-884d145a1af4/campaignlog.pdf

But you can find some more comprehensive ones here:

http://boardgamegeek.com/files/thing/164153

Also there is an android app that has been receiving great feedback as well here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gau.ia.campaign.log&hl=en

Hope this helps!

Loot i(as in credits) sn't an individual character resource, it is a party one. Other than that the only thing that needs to be tracked is the unspent xp a character has, as everything else is simply tracked with the cards. Keep a separate baggie for your character's current items and purchased xp characters and that should be sufficient, especially when once you have bought a bunch of the expansions you end up with a surfeit of them "Yay... another 3 baggies, one of which I will actually use").

Which wargames companies would be so generous with them... those games need millions of the things and they usually provide you a handful if they provide any at all (Ah, GMT taunting me by providing me with several baggies in each game, but never quite enough to properly organise the pieces).

I use the ones at Boardgamegeeks.com.  There is a really nice PDF one that I print out that lets me take in account all the side missions, agenda stuff, and character info.  Makes it easier to run multiple games since you have things documented. 

I use PDF Expert to track all of the "group visible" stuff I have going in each campaign using the FFG provided campaign log PDFs as a base, as well as a separate notes file on my phone to track my "secret Imperial stuff." I probably wouldn't need to do that if I had one campaign going at any given time, but I have the high class problem of running a few campaigns at once and can't just bag stuff per player in between missions most of the time. I have to get a liiiiiiiiiiiiitle cute with knowing all the cards in the side mission deck so I can rebuild it every time but I don't think it's had an impact on the campaign and everyone's agreed to a fresh shuffle each night, aside from the active side missions, of course.

Here's an example of the PDF, please don't look into the mission flow, XP, and credit amounts, as I'm sure I messed it up and don't want to know about it. :P

IA%20Campaign%20Log%20Example_zpsyfdsrid

Edited by KalEl814