Talonbane Cobra: 34pts

Juke

Cloaking Device

Stygium Particle Accelerator

Binayre Pirate: 14pts (x3)

Feedback Array

Torkhil Mux: 24pts

Ion Cannon

The idea is something similar to Whisper w/ Mini-swarm.  You would use Talonbane as a flanker and use your z95/hwk to joust your opponent.  Putting Juke and Styguim on Talonbane can be quite risky if your Cloaking device breaks, but I think if you use it strategically you can position yourself well if it breaks.  Does this risk have enough benefit to justify playing?

Note: If you use the cloaking device to get range 1 you role 5 dice, and when defending at range 3 you role 6 dice w/ evade.

It's a nifty idea, but the very moment the cloak fails you essentially lose all of your upgrades on Cobra.  I don't think it's worth the risk.

I'd personally drop the SPA and switch Juke out for Predator or even PTL (cause hey, Focus+Cloak for added defense!).

Still, I'm pretty big on the idea of putting the Cloaking Device on Cobra.  It's a cheap way to help him get a little extra maneuverability which he's sorely missing.

Second the notion of Predator over Juke.

You'll want to decloak aggressively to get into R1, then take a focus action the old fashioned way. Hopefully you'll get five dice, double modified, then still have the evade token to brace yourself from return fire.

Talonbane with Predator can still be very dangerous once your cloaking device conks out. Less so if you're using Juke.

I found it. But it's scum only. That sucks.

Nonsense.  Rebels have tons of cool tricks and gimmicks.  Scum still need a little extra to bring them up on par with the other two factions, imho.

I agree, but I will still always want to throw it on Luke, Poe, or Corran.

Nonsense.  Rebels have tons of cool tricks and gimmicks.  Scum still need a little extra to bring them up on par with the other two factions, imho.

There is no way they would allow rebels to get this.  Could you imagine a Corran with R2D2 and CD?  This could easily break the game.  Doubletap one turn then cloak during the turn your weapons are disabled.  Rebels have a the astromech slot, Scum gets illicit.  It's a fair trade.  If scum had normal astromechs you would see R2D2 in every scum list.

There is no way they would allow rebels to get this.  Could you imagine a Corran with R2D2 and CD?  This could easily break the game.  Doubletap one turn then cloak during the turn your weapons are disabled.  Rebels have a the astromech slot, Scum gets illicit.  It's a fair trade.  If scum had normal astromechs you would see R2D2 in every scum list.

Yeah. But it would make Corran unstoppable. Lol

I'm a fan of the build, though I'm leaning more towards having him hang out with another threatening Scum ace or two. Personally feel that Stygium is a must, but Juke is probably too risky.

What SPA and Cloak give you is far better for the cost than EU ever would, especially since he's still gonna die pretty quick.

Edited by GreatMazinkaiser

I think that it's too big of a gamble. Roll 'snake' eye (focus) can lose 6 points on Cobra.

Far better would be, put cloak and SPA on Mux then give Cobra predator somehow (maybe trade Dorsal Turret for ICT)

Edited by Rhoaran