Sign in to follow this  
slasher956

Replacement Dials....

Just wondering before I email / ask FFG....is there any official replacements for lost /damaged Dials?

-Background... didnt put all my dials away one night and I have a pair of kittens that love eating cardboard ... next day whilst at work my other half chucks the remains of a chewed dial :\

Just wondering before I email / ask FFG....is there any official replacements for lost /damaged Dials?

-Background... didnt put all my dials away one night and I have a pair of kittens that love eating cardboard ... next day whilst at work my other half chucks the remains of a chewed dial :\

None that have the movements on them no. 

They really do have the best Customer Support ever -- titled previously held by Paizo, whose CS is still awesome.  I had some cardboard disappear on me, taken by someone.  I told them exactly that, and they replaced it.

I almost hesitate to share these stories, because the cynical majority of me thinks that people will, inevitably, start taking advantage.  But that's on them ... and FFG deserves all the praise they get for this.

Kittens have green K-turns, right?

they also have the SWAT (Surefire Way to Annoy Thumbed-ones) action on their action bar upon declaration of SWAT action remove all tiny plastic ships from the battlefield and throw them on the ground. win game.

Edited by Panic 217