Sign in to follow this  
TasteTheRainbow

Rebel Brobots

So much hull/shields! So much red dice! Do I need another Ghost? Maybe.

Dual Ghosts (100)

"Chopper" (50)

Fire Control System (2), Autoblaster Turret (2), Gunner (5), Kanan Jarrus (3), Tactical Jammers (1)

Hera Syndulla (50)

Fire Control System (2), Autoblaster Turret (2), Gunner (5), "Zeb" Orrelios (1)

Autoblaster Turret + Accuracy Corrector + Gunner would be an interesting combo.  For any tough targets at range 1, you use Autoblaster + Accuracy Corrector.  If you're shooting with your primary and you don't like your first roll, you can cancel it with Accuracy Corrector (and not add 2 hits) and then roll again with Gunner.  If your second roll is also bad, then you just take the 2 hits from Accuracy Corrector.

If the generics are 36 points, you could actually fly two of them that way with Engine Upgrade:

PS3 VCX-100 + Accuracy Corrector + Autoblaster Turret + Gunner + Engine Upgrade (50)

PS3 VCX-100 + Accuracy Corrector + Autoblaster Turret + Gunner + Engine Upgrade (50)

Edited by kerbarian

I kind of love this idea.

Try it. It's like brobots that don't rely on green dice. Completely brutal. The 5k is the secret sauce.

Big downside once I'm not just proxying ships: They both hang over their bases and custom stand means you can't stagger.

Edited by TasteTheRainbow

Autoblaster Turret + Accuracy Corrector + Gunner would be an interesting combo. For any tough targets at range 1, you use Autoblaster + Accuracy Corrector. If you're shooting with your primary and you don't like your first roll, you can cancel it with Accuracy Corrector (and not add 2 hits) and then roll again with Gunner. If your second roll is also bad, then you just take the 2 hits from Accuracy Corrector.

If the generics are 36 points, you could actually fly two of them that way with Engine Upgrade:

PS3 VCX-100 + Accuracy Corrector + Autoblaster Turret + Gunner + Engine Upgrade (50)

PS3 VCX-100 + Accuracy Corrector + Autoblaster Turret + Gunner + Engine Upgrade (50)

Range 1 fcs with 5 dice is so good for really beating on large targets. Once we have the generic cost I was thinking of doing 1 fcs and 1 AC. Double AC is really rough on Fel, though. Tempting. Edited by TasteTheRainbow

Autoblaster Turret + Accuracy Corrector + Gunner would be an interesting combo. For any tough targets at range 1, you use Autoblaster + Accuracy Corrector. If you're shooting with your primary and you don't like your first roll, you can cancel it with Accuracy Corrector (and not add 2 hits) and then roll again with Gunner. If your second roll is also bad, then you just take the 2 hits from Accuracy Corrector.

If the generics are 36 points, you could actually fly two of them that way with Engine Upgrade:PS3 VCX-100 + Accuracy Corrector + Autoblaster Turret + Gunner + Engine Upgrade (50)PS3 VCX-100 + Accuracy Corrector + Autoblaster Turret + Gunner + Engine Upgrade (50)

Range 1 fcs with 5 dice is so good for really beating on large targets. Once we have the generic cost I was thinking of doing 1 fcs and 1 AC. Double AC is really rough on Fel, though. Tempting.

I think I probably go FCS on this list, just because of that huge primary shot. If you're up against Fel, using one of these as a blocker is probably as good a solution as any.

An additional idea to add to this list:

Electronic Baffles. It's worse than FCS, but it really let's you abuse that dial. You've got the HP to spend.

"Oh darn that Ion Bomb hit me, I'll take one ion token and baffle the other. Oh, that was your only method of ionizing? /vrooooooom!"

Electronic Baffles. It's worse than FCS, but it really let's you abuse that dial. You've got the HP to spend.

"Oh darn that Ion Bomb hit me, I'll take one ion token and baffle the other. Oh, that was your only method of ionizing? /vrooooooom!"

And then I'll K-turn, take another damage, grab a Target Lock, and slam you with 5 re-rolled dice, and have no stress.

New build after some testing:

Rebel Brobots (100)

"Chopper" (50) - VCX-100

Fire Control System (2), Autoblaster Turret (2), Gunner (5), Tactician (2), Ion Projector (2)

Hera Syndulla (50) - VCX-100

Fire Control System (2), Autoblaster Turret (2), Gunner (5), "Zeb" Orrelios (1)

Ion projector + Chopper pilot ability is the death of Fel. It doesn't matter if his emperor is around. He will die the next round the majority of the time.

Same for Corran, Poe.

Edited by TasteTheRainbow

I considered it, but without the fcs backing up the dice it kind of doesn't matter where they point to hard targets.

I figure against Fel-types, you go for the block (maybe with APL) and failing that, Autoblaster Turret.  That is a huge danger zone for hard targets.  You also have a lot of time.  You can grab a TL and bank it for another turn where you have a focus. 

Updated based on some wave 8 play and something about toilet seats. Still undefeated, but if you can bait the torps into gunning for Hera early they can be punished really bad with this build.

VCX-200.1 (100)

Hera Syndulla (50) - VCX-100

Fire Control System (2), Autoblaster Turret (2), "Zeb" Orrelios (1), Intelligence Agent (1), Engine Upgrade (4)

"Chopper" (50) - VCX-100

Fire Control System (2), Autoblaster Turret (2), Tactician (2), Gunner (5), Ion Projector (2)