Sign in to follow this  
DamianR

Winter Kits down under?

FLGS only just got the TIE/fo and T-70 expacks last week, so that is a good indication about how far behind we are down here

We haven't yet received them here in France, so you are not in the worst case :(

Yeah, our championships is scheduled for late February. Shame we won't have Imperial Veterans or the Inquisitor by then

they''l arrive by the end of February, surely?

I rather hope so, the idea of running dual Defenders alongside the Inquisitor tickles me something fierce.

Is it winter down under?

The fact that I am melting despite it being midnight says no :P

However, it's still the "winter" tournament season, because FFG is in the northern hemisphere, and it's just simpler this way

FLGS only just got the TIE/fo and T-70 expacks last week, so that is a good indication about how far behind we are down here

We haven't yet received them here in France, so you are not in the worst case :(

Nor in Italy

At least I'm not alone. I do hope they arrive in time though, because I really want to fly Omega leader and Zeta leader at the store championship.