Sign in to follow this  
McFoy

Bossk crew & Gunner on Dengar

So the way I interpret Bossk crew is that if I don't have a stress I take one to get the focus and TL but if i do have a stress already I can still get the TL and focus. Is this accurate? 

Also if I miss with Dengar's end of round return shot can I trigger gunner to fire again?

Thanks. 

Yes, that's how Bossk works.

Yes, if you miss with yourpilot ability shot you would get to use Gunner to reroll.  But if you used Gunner on your main attack, you would be forced to skip your end of round one if you had it available.  It's worth noting that Dengar shoots when he defends, not at the end of the round, so it's eminently possible for him to shoot with his pilot ability before he gets his attack off if he gets shot by a PS9 with initiative or a PS10+.

Edited by thespaceinvader

I haven't read Dengar's card, so is ig possible for him to return fire multiple times in one round?

Nope, just once.

Once per round after defending, if the attacker is inside your firing arc, you may perform an attack against that ship.

So your attacker must be in your arc, and then you get a free return attack back. It's also not an "end of round" ability. It can happen the first time you're attacked, as long as the qualifiers are met.

I haven't read Dengar's card, so is ig possible for him to return fire multiple times in one round?

Nope, just once.

Once per round after defending, if the attacker is inside your firing arc, you may perform an attack against that ship.

So your attacker must be in your arc, and then you get a free return attack back. It's also not an "end of round" ability. It can happen the first time you're attacked, as long as the qualifiers are met.

Thanks! I was beginning to think that Dengar was going to beat Corran at his own game. Imagine multiple defensive return attacks. Look out swarms!

I don't see either card as huge on dengar, although gunner could be solid for ace hunting.

Vi (or ept to taste, took this for ace hunting/low cost)

K4 security droid (subject to dial)

Punishing one

R4 b11

Will shoot 1st at ps 11, free target lock, 3 dice turret and the option to reroll opponents greens instead of your reds with said TL for those pesky high agi aces not to mention a double tap when attacked

Edit : mind you at 5 hull 4 shield, thats not a lot of durability for a 52 point investment

Edited by Ralgon

I don't see either card as huge on dengar, although gunner could be solid for ace hunting.

Vi (or ept to taste, took this for ace hunting/low cost)

K4 security droid (subject to dial)

Punishing one

R4 b11

Will shoot 1st at ps 11, free target lock, 3 dice turret and the option to reroll opponents greens instead of your reds with said TL for those pesky high agi aces not to mention a double tap when attacked

Edit : mind you at 5 hull 4 shield, thats not a lot of durability for a 52 point investment

Evidently there are more shield tokens included with expansion. There was speculation that an upgrade card may allow for a boost in shielding to 7. I can't remember the YouTube channel that this was on, sorry. The reviewer did say something about a "walking power generator" that looks like it is an upgrade card if that helps.