Sign in to follow this  
mtrein

Punishing One spoiled

I want the point cost of the generic.  Going off the cost of Tel, I would assume its going to be in the mid-high 20s; which means you could run three of them with some upgrades in a single list.

Sure, 3 2PWT large ships aren't going to get the world on fire, but it could make for an interesting time.  There is a guy who regularly runs triple YV-666s at our local store and he's had some success with them.  I could see him going for a triple Jumpmaster list.

I want the point cost of the generic.  Going off the cost of Tel, I would assume its going to be in the mid-high 20s; which means you could run three of them with some upgrades in a single list.

Sure, 3 2PWT large ships aren't going to get the world on fire, but it could make for an interesting time.  There is a guy who regularly runs triple YV-666s at our local store and he's had some success with them.  I could see him going for a triple Jumpmaster list.

Hah-hey! Another Triple Slaver player! Nice. Triple Jumpmaster does sounds sweet.

Always wanted to try that, but only have one YV-666.

However, I've still considered flying her with a pair of Mando Mercs.

Always wanted to try that, but only have one YV-666.

However, I've still considered flying her with a pair of Mando Mercs.

Guessing at 26 from whatshisface's 30 points

Ps 7 is 30

Ps 5 is 28

Dengar is weird because his ability is ridic

This means jumpy with deadeye, plasma, extra and r4 is 34 points

That's fully nodded (don't forget guidance!) better than hlc

35 with into agent for the luls

I have two on order so far, three, not sold on three just yet. The dial will determine the out come as its either a stress snail or a lot of red restrictions on manoeuvres. I can see it having not a lot of freedom across the board as there has to be a a hand break in its design and I think the dial will be it! But it sure looks good.

In an interview Alex (I think) said that one side has a lot of whites and the other lots of greens.

This really intrigues me, because that means the JM5000 will always prefer to be set up on one side of the table, making it easier for informed opponents to set up to counter a high PS Jumpmaster before it's even set.

In an interview Alex (I think) said that one side has a lot of whites and the other lots of greens.

This really intrigues me, because that means the JM5000 will always prefer to be set up on one side of the table, making it easier for informed opponents to set up to counter a high PS Jumpmaster before it's even set.

if it doesn't have many reds or if it doesn't use PTL, not really

Edited by ficklegreendice

True true. After posting this I thought on it for a second and thought, "Well, unless one side is ALL red, this probably isn't the case." :lol:

True true. After posting this I thought on it for a second and thought, "Well, unless one side is ALL red, this probably isn't the case." :lol:

Even if it were, you'd likely be able to clear it in turn 2 if you approach slowly.

I wonder if that Gonk droid is going to be a must on this guy, if the speculations about the extra shields are added by the Gonk droid.

I feel like that's probably what's going on here. Avoid death, then slink off to Gonk yourself better (probably at the cost of a stack of stress tokens).

Or maybe no stress; I'm starting to suspect Gonk will work like this:

"At [whatever point] you may recover a shield token. You may choose to recover more than 1 shield token; for every token recovered above 1 roll an attack die and suffer any hits or crits rolled"