Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iGaveHimLife

The AH Flowcharts are no longer at boardgamegeeks

9 posts in this topic

The much talked about flowcharts for this game to help with beginers are no longer hosted on board game geeks... dose anykne know where i cna gte a copy of these ? 

****, just got Innsmouth and I find the flowchart in question is very helpful to keep track of what is going off for my not so game savvy group.

v2.3 is great just no innsmouth :(

PM me if anyone has a copy of 2.4

Razrael said:

****, just got Innsmouth and I find the flowchart in question is very helpful to keep track of what is going off for my not so game savvy group.

v2.3 is great just no innsmouth :(

PM me if anyone has a copy of 2.4

I took a few hundred games to GaryCon a few weeks ago and put them out on a table to share. When I picked up the games Sunday night everything was accounted for except for an Arkham Horror flowchart I printed awhile back and I can't find the original file. Does anyone have the file they could PM me?

What I'm looking for is version 2.4 of this link

www2.cs.uidaho.edu/.../arkham/.../Arkham_Horror.../Arkham_Horror_Flowchart_2.0.pdf

The version 2.4 has all the expansions through about a year ago, this link is v2.0 and is only the base game. The flowchart has been invaluable is helping progress the games to completion in under 6 hours.