Sign in to follow this  
KennedyHawk2

Custom Campaign - Testers Needed

Hello everyone,

I'm in the middle of creating a custom campaign for a con we host each year in Madison WI.

I'm hoping to find a few people who would like to test out this custom campaign for me before we run it at our event mid summer.

If anyone is interested please let me know here and I'll contact you via PM.

The campaign design should be done mid January and we are hoping to do one round of balance testing in February and one in March.

Let me know if you are interested.

I have a couple of regular players I could try it out with. They've been inflicted with my own playtesting previously, and are good at giving useful feedback. How long is the campaign? 

Incidentally, how have you found the process of balancing the missions? I've been working on a campaign for some custom Imperial heroes, but getting the balance right is pretty tricky. There's a very thin line between too easy and almost impossible, I find.

I have a couple of regular players I could try it out with. They've been inflicted with my own playtesting previously, and are good at giving useful feedback. How long is the campaign? 

Incidentally, how have you found the process of balancing the missions? I've been working on a campaign for some custom Imperial heroes, but getting the balance right is pretty tricky. There's a very thin line between too easy and almost impossible, I find.

I've found the same thing.

I usually run through the scenario 2-3 times and record some extra statistics to balance it but that's the key thing that would be useful having more people test it to balance the missions.

Looks like I have enough groups once I PM you too, expect some content near the end of January.

Edited by KennedyHawk