Sign in to follow this  
Glorian Underhill

Searching: imperial credits as real handout paper money

Hi,

In several of my rpg's I use prop Money to represent ingame money.

For Star wars there are several monopoly versions for paper credits to use.

Has anybody knowledge of some pdf files with credit pictures which can ne easily printed and cut?

Any help apreciated.

Hi,

Has anybody knowledge of some pdf files with credit pictures which can ne easily printed and cut?

Any help apreciated.

I could probably make one for you.  I have the new Star Wars monopoly.  Unopened, but sitting nearby.

I could scan it in.  Try to fill a page with one denomination so you can just print what you need.

EDIT:

The new monopoly only has bills valuing at 10, 20, 50, 100, and 500.  No 5's or 1's.  Weird....

Edited by Serif Marak

Funny story. I did this once with my players ages and ages ago. One player purchased a gun from a shop, I screwed up giving change back - and the player didn't notice until they were well and truly away. He came charging back to the shop to get his not insignificant amount of money only to find the shop closed and the owner on an extended vacation. . . .

Hi,

Any help apreciated.

I could probably make one for you.  I have the new Star Wars monopoly.  Unopened, but sitting nearby.

I could scan it in.  Try to fill a page with one denomination so you can just print what you need.

EDIT:

The new monopoly only has bills valuing at 10, 20, 50, 100, and 500.  No 5's or 1's.  Weird....

That's Palpatine's take-over of the banking clans for you - runaway inflation and lower denominations simply not even thought worth printing.

I know it's unlikely to be what you're looking for, but someone actually made Republic Credits as seen in TCW/Rebels:

3d-printed-accessory.jpg

Picture of three different sizes of rectangular credit ingots

You can get them 3D printed here. Too pricey for practical use unfortunately, but maybe they could do smaller versions of there are bulk rates... FFG should consider making some for one of its games. Maybe they could do a Sabbac game that used them.

Edited by knasserII

I did this for a Savage World Star Wars campaign a years ago. I didn't use the monopoly money as it looked too toy like.

I figured there must be lots of different banks/planets printing credits so I used some Firefly money I found on a site and googled for unusual looking foriegn bank notes and printed them out, to represent the credits from the different sources. I also made some Imperial cred chips. And printed out some sci fi coins I bought in pdf from drive thru.

It was fun playing with the money. One of my players had a spare wallet he though was the sort his character would have and used it at the table to store his credits.