Sign in to follow this  
Budmilka_fr

Deception Game (B - Training Ground Map)

Hi again, 

The mission rule says to place 3 neutral token : a red one on one of your deployment card, and a blue one on up to 2 deployment cards.

Just to make sure :

- you can put these blue tokens on enemy deployment cards, but the last red one would be on one of your deployment card (and your opponent would know which one is worth +10VPs).

- you can put these blue tokens at your side to "hide" the red one among all of these tokens.

- you can choose not to put these blue tokens, but I don't see the point here.

What do you usually do ? If you have a Vador list you don't care revealing your opponent that Vador has the red token (and put blue ones on your opponent's side) ? If you have lower units you'd rather like to dispatch these tokens ?

Thanks !

The last time (first time too) i played it we put all three tokens (1red+2 blue) on our own deployment cards face down so only you know which one of your deployment cards is red - so you try to deceive your oponent.

You must place at least two tokens on your deployment cards. one red and one blue. You can have up to three tokens on your deployment cards. One red and two blue. Your opponent does the same. You have those options as part of the "Deception Game" to build your strategy against your opponent and give you some adaptability with your opponent's build vs yours.

If they defeat the last figure in a marked group, either:

A) if it's the red token- 10 VP to them

B) if it's a blue token- you get to draw a command card from your deck.

You must place at least two tokens on your deployment cards. one red and one blue.

The card doesn't say "at least 2 tokens", where do you find that you have one red and one blue token on your deployment cards ?

It says 1 face down blue token on up to 2 additional deployment cards. Not 3 tokens total. Though the wording could mean " up to and including" 2 additional, thus being 1 red and 2 blue tokens total.

Hey, I'm there with you on the wording of the cards sometimes. I would just play it 1 red and 2 blue. Problem solved. Or email them for a clarification if you want. The wording on "Reprogrammed" [A] for TRAINING GROUND reads a bit vague as well but I received a clarification for that from FFG. I can post it here later, if people are interested, when I get a chance...

It says 1 face down blue token on up to 2 additional deployment cards. Not 3 tokens total. Though the wording could mean " up to and including" 2 additional, thus being 1 red and 2 blue tokens total.

Hey, I'm there with you on the wording of the cards sometimes. I would just play it 1 red and 2 blue. Problem solved. Or email them for a clarification if you want. The wording on "Reprogrammed" [A] for TRAINING GROUND reads a bit vague as well but I received a clarification for that from FFG. I can post it here later, if people are interested, when I get a chance...

Could you please post a clarification in my thread for this?

https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/197628-reprogrammed-new-tournament-skirmish-mission/