Sign in to follow this  
ghost81

Resin cards,

Hey All, 

I am relatively new to the game, but  so far I am rather enjoying it, and while I realize that the Resin house cards that came in KOTS, and the Martell one which may (or may not) come with the upcoming expansion, are not really necessary (in fact the cardboard cards do help a bit more for new players as they have the turn order on them for those of us that don't remember them. But they are cool, and do add something to the game  So I have a couple of questions, 1 will the Martell card be seperate, and if so how much is it on it's own. Furthermore when will they release the inevitible Stark, Lanniser, Baratheon, and Targarnian house cards come out, and in what format? 

Guest Not In Sample

Don't know anything about other houses "house cards"...But I know that Martel's resin card wil be "separated" from PotS and it will cost something like 12/13 dollars (there's an old news in the Agot minisite).

I hope they produce resin cards for the other houses as well. There was some complaints when KoTS came out because people were 'forced' to pay for the resin Greyjoy card even if the only wanted the cards. So they are releasing the Martell card separately. Hopefully it sells well enough to justify releasing the other houses.  

ghost81 said:

1 will the Martell card be seperate, and if so how much is it on it's own.

Look in the product section: $14.95

Look in the shop section: $19.95

Anybody want my Kraken for $10? lengua.gif

Personally, I just got Kingdom of the Sea today, and the Resin Card ROCKS! I'll pick up the Martell one just on that principle, I just want to se the Stark and Targarnyan ones :)