Sign in to follow this  
darkknight9

Identification question regarding published picture

Howdy fellow Inquisitional fans! A quick question for you. I am not very familiar with the fluff for DH, but I recently saw a picture that I have to know who it is... Now, it may just be my level of mental exhaustion at the moment that allowed me to read right over the answer to my question without achieving total comprehension, but here goes:

Who is the subject of the before and after picture in The Radical's Handbook on page 129?

Many thanks for reading.

:)

As far as I know, it's not specifically associated with anyone. It is, however, presumably an Inquisitor, or at the very least a very senior Interrogator, who apparently fell to Chaos in the ~170 or so* years between the first and second pictures.

I say fell to Chaos rather than went from Puritan to Radical, on account of having the 8-pointed star of Chaos prominently emblazoned on his face. The other changes could be attributed to delving deeply into Radicalism of a sorcerous nature (presumably Xanthism). Having a Chaos star on your face is having openly crossed the line of tolerable/permissible degrees of Radicalism, even by other Xanthites.

In my opinion, anyway.

*177, but also a step of chronological certainty.