Sign in to follow this  
EdgeOfDreams

Hunted By the Inquisitor - Official Preview!

That is a **** fine dial. Rudor isn't going to last too long to use his ability, but it will be interesting. Nice to see the V1 at 16 pts. 

But Guidance Chips is the ordnance fix we've all been waiting for. Free Palpatines on your ordnance!!! At 0 pts too. I like how it adds crits with higher Atk, a bit of an extra incentive to use ordnance on the big attackers. Nera Dantels is going to be fun with Proton Torpedoes. Launching all the crits wherever.

That is a **** fine dial. Rudor isn't going to last too long to use his ability, but it will be interesting. Nice to see the V1 at 16 pts. 

But Guidance Chips is the ordnance fix we've all been waiting for. Free Palpatines on your ordnance!!! At 0 pts too. I like how it adds crits with higher Atk, a bit of an extra incentive to use ordnance on the big attackers. Nera Dantels is going to be fun with Proton Torpedoes. Launching all the crits wherever.

I wonder if his ability will trigger twice to TLT's....  during his turn, Target lock (get evade) get shot at TLT 1 Barrel roll PTL Boost out of range/in range 1 for shot two?

I wonder if his ability will trigger twice to TLT's....  during his turn, Target lock (get evade) get shot at TLT 1 Barrel roll PTL Boost out of range/in range 1 for shot two?

It says "after defending", which implies he takes an action following any attack (not a declaration of attack).

Which means, yes, The Other Baron will get two actions if targeted by TLTs.

I'm just hoping to get more of these cards without buying multiples of the Inquistor's TIE. Maybe we'll get a bomber/gunship for Scum in Wave 9 that will have more Guidance Chimps.

Well you're not a True X wing player of you don't buy at least 3 of every pack, so can't help you there.

Unless of course that was ridiculous and there were 2 more Guidance Chips in the Punishing One. :D

Edited by Engine25