Sign in to follow this  
Ryantfc175

organizing cards??

Has anyone found a good way to organize the vast amount upgrade cards. I used the 9 by 9 binder sleeves for xwing but i did not like that very much. How are other people storing their cards? 

Thanks!

For the ship and squad cards I just throw them in a card box I won from an X-Wing tournament here. For the smaller cards, dials, dice and other small game bits I bought a Plano tacklebox, I think a 4-24. The beautiful thing is that it has space for catagorizing most upgrade card types into six groups: Rebel Only, Imperial Only, Teams, Officers, Retrofits, and Weapons. From there I suggest breaking down the catagories however you like, but personally I do lowest cost to highest and alphabetical after micromanaging things (for the faction sections I do Commanders, Officers and then ship titles).

Anyway I found this tacklebox excellent for X-Wing and this game just fine. Easily one of my best $5 purchases ever.