Sign in to follow this  
HolySorcerer

Interview about new FFG policy. Yes, they're jacking up online prices.

But nothing beats a good Scottish fry up -

Haggis, black pudding, lorne, links, mushrooms, eggs, tattie scones, beans, bacon, fried bread and toast. With a nice cup of tea.

Cheers

Baaa

Breakfast is simply the meal that breaks the fast you have after dinner and threw the night. So I consider the first meal of the day to be breakfast, regardless of time.

But... if I eat McDonalds breakfast for dinner, is it breakfast or dinner?

The correct answer is neither, it's garbage either way.

@Baaa

So, when are we being invited over to your place for food and games?

Edited by WonderWAAAGH

The correct answer is neither, it's garbage either way.

@Baaa

Anytime you want.

Nearest airport is Glasgow.

Cheers

Baaa

Breakfast is simply the meal that breaks the fast you have after dinner and threw the night. So I consider the first meal of the day to be breakfast, regardless of time.

The correct answer is, it's garbage either way.

@Baaa

I'll go with the spoiler. :P

Now if you skip the morning and afternoon meal, and your first meal is also your dinner, it becomes what I refer to as the "all meal".

The taco situation in the EU is impossible to compare to the Taco industry in north america. while i am told mexican food is available in the EU i hear the quality and price are undesirable.

That's because here in 'murica we have capitalism, and when consumers demand cheap, delicious tacos the market acquiesces.

The taco situation in the EU is impossible to compare to the Taco industry in north america. while i am told mexican food is available in the EU i hear the quality and price are undesirable.

That is very true, it's due to the relative scarcity of Mexicans in Europe. 

That's a long way for us to swim.

That's because here in 'murica we have capitalism, and when consumers demand cheap, delicious tacos the market acquiesces.

And Mexicans.  It's cause we have Mexicans here.

Breakfast is best utilized with a breakfast burrito, but tacos also work.

See,

I've never had a burrito either. 

Americans don't like it when I say this but, as a displaced Brit who has been here 15 years, most Mexican food is delicious tasting sludge and most of the excitement seems to come from how it is packaged.

If you want a crunchy shell that you have to eat delicately to get to the delicious sludge (or it cracks and explodes and goes all over your lap) then that's a taco.

But if you want your delicious sludge wrapped up in a bandage, that's a burrito.

Breakfast is best utilized with a breakfast burrito, but tacos also work.

See,

I've never had a burrito either. 

Americans don't like it when I say this but, as a displaced Brit who has been here 15 years, most Mexican food is delicious tasting sludge and most of the excitement seems to come from how it is packaged.

If you want a crunchy shell that you have to eat delicately to get to the delicious sludge (or it cracks and explodes and goes all over your lap) then that's a taco.

But if you want your delicious sludge wrapped up in a bandage, that's a burrito.

And when you wrap it in intestinal lining you call that... British food?

I shall try both.

Cheers

Baaa

I shall try both.

Cheers

Baaa

There is a place in my hood that serves an excellent lamb gyro.