Sign in to follow this  
migs6000

Need help with a very specific weapon

So, I will be starting a new campaign using the FnD material. My group will consist of two rogue Jedi and most likely a Merc who has a backstory fighting with the Ailon Nova Guard. So this military group fought alongside the Republic during the Clone wars but they used a very specific sword along with blasters.

It's called an Eklot. I can't find a single image and all I've found is that it's a short sword used by the group with a fast-acting neurotoxin sort of built into it. I want to give him this more as a gesture to his backstory but I need it to be somewhat useable. What do you guys think, how should I stat this?

Corellian Cutlass, perhaps? Plus, as Moe wrote already, the synthetic neurotoxin from the CRB. 

Totally forgot about the cutlass. That is definitely a short sword. Use that! And if the standard Neurotoxin is enough, then use that, too. But if the Toxin youwant has different properties, then describe it and we help you design it.