Sign in to follow this  
sozin

Scum and Villainy 23: Ghosts of Defenders Past

Happy Holidays!  Kelvan Tiberius, Sable Gryphon, and yours truly talk about the FAQ and Tournament rule changes as well as the Ghost, T-70 and TIE/FO reveals.

To really explore the new Tie Defender and Tie Bomber cards, Kelvan and Antigrapist sat down with defender advocates Biophysical and Starslinger72. This may be the Christmas gift the Defender has always been wishing for!

If you enjoy the show, please consider supporting us on Patreon.  

We have to thank our many patrons and in particular our Executive Producers:

• Mr. Bubbles
  • Grayfax
  • Michael Buccheri
  • Steve Harvey
  • Gregory Nussbaum
  • Wereplatypus
  • Baron Tito

This podcast includes parts of the song “March” by Dirt Monkey, available under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license.

Podcast (now hosted on a better, faster, stronger hosting service!): PlayPlay in new window | Download

If you have any feedback, suggestions, comments, questions, glitterstim, etc please feel free to send them to scumandvillainypodcast@gmail.com !

Edited by sozin

I have never had an issue with this podcast in the iOS app.

It is sad that the entire list of serious defender players is so short.

A number of us have been unable to download episodes for a few months now. Could only listen to them or had to use other methods to download. 

With their new hosting I removed the podcast and  re subscribed using the new RSS feed. http://scumvillainy.podbean.com/feed/

Works now and new episode downloaded. 

Thanks for the shout-out! Just glad to be able to give back and let you guys do more... just hope we'll pick up a few more supporters with every podcast, it's definitely worth the investment and is cheaper than the cup of frou-frou coffee my wife drinks while I listen to the podcast!

You know, I could see using Chopper to evade if your opponent has a control shot that would do really bad things to you. Say you can't get boost of arc of an ion cannon, but you've got 3PO, and an extra green die from an obstacle on the Falcon. That Evade while stressed is a push for the damage from the cannon, but could be used to avoid the effects of the hit. It's definitely a corner case, obviously.

Edited by Biophysical

I have found a way to download the show with the iOS Pocast app. First, unsubscribe from the podcast in the app, then subscribe to the podcast again, and then download the latest episode. Works just fine for me (on iPhone5).

Thanks for the great show guys!

I have found a way to download the show with the iOS Pocast app. First, unsubscribe from the podcast in the app, then subscribe to the podcast again, and then download the latest episode. Works just fine for me (on iPhone5).

I just did this and it worked like a charm.

Thanks for another great episode! I especially liked the Defender subject matter expert interviews. Keep up the great work. :)

I just did this and it worked like a charm.

Thanks for another great episode! I especially liked the Defender subject matter expert interviews. Keep up the great work. :)

That's funny I don't remember giving an interview and as the tie defender ace I am the world's for most expert.

Thank you BioPhysical for finally shutting Kelvan up about his stupid Horton Salm, seriously Kelvan the guy already has predator what would you do if you had one anyway.  An EPT? An EPT? You can't handle an EPT!

We live in a world with upgrade slots, and those slots must be assigned to cards by men who write the rules.

Yeah but the ranks of the funny defender pilots are strong.

I'm glad there are so few of us, we will have a real advantage when the goods drop! It used to be my easy favorite but now it's probably tied with the Advanced(it's Vader, you have to love the new Vader!) Empire forever!

Yeah but the ranks of the funny defender pilots are strong.

Taking Defenders to a serious tournament gets you some seriously funny reactions, that's for sure.

Thank you BioPhysical for finally shutting Kelvan up about his stupid Horton Salm, seriously Kelvan the guy already has predator what would you do if you had one anyway.  An EPT? An EPT? You can't handle an EPT!

We live in a world with upgrade slots, and those slots must be assigned to cards by men who write the rules.

image.png?w=500&c=1