Sign in to follow this  
pickirk01

Santa Brought me a...

I got a knife so I can go with knife to a dogfight. :-) I wished that one really much.

Also I got the Boba Fett Omnibus so I consider buying of Slave I. Too bad I only have Rebels.

My wife didn't tell me since it didn't arrive on time, but this morning FedEx dropped off my brand new Gozanti! Merry Christmas to me! I love my wife. :D

You lucky dog, you. FedEx were supposed to bring mine on Christmad Eve but it's been in a depot since Thursday and I'm still waiting for the status to update. **** you, FedEx.

I didn't get anything X-Wing related at my request...no mistakes will be made that way. I did get a nice suede 49ers team jacket and $165 in cash and gift cards. However, I will be using some of that cash to register for 5 X-Wing Store Championships out of the 15 within driving distance of my house in San Jose California.

We got a six pack of beer and a bottle of wine

We got a Millennium Falcon and it's a good time

We gonna get into Range 1, shoot out the lights

X-Wing on Christmas Night oh!

X-Wing on Christmas Night!

Oh Ten Numb told Nien

This playmat must be flat

Oh cuz when ships overlap

They never come back!

Oh a bunch of red dice and a 1 point EPT

Gonna use my crackshot I hope it saves me

It's a long shot aimin' from range three oh!

X-Wing on a Christmas Night!

X-Wing on Christmas Night oh!

Now Nien told Ten Numb

Your crits can't be missed

But you pay a lotta points

For that clunky old ship

You could take Lone Wolf and think you're alright

But you gonna roll up another near miss

Yeah you know ya shoulda focused but it's a little too late

When you're...

Playin' X-Wing on Christmas Night!

To the Tune of Hal GD Ketchum.

Edited by Darkcloak

I didn't get anything X-Wing related at my request...no mistakes will be made that way. I did get a nice suede 49ers team jacket and $165 in cash and gift cards. However, I will be using some of that cash to register for 5 X-Wing Store Championships out of the 15 within driving distance of my house in San Jose California.

That jacket will look really nice hanging in the closet and waiting for the day when the 9ers offer you something to cheer about. :P

That jacket will look really nice hanging in the closet and waiting for the day when the 9ers offer you something to cheer about. :P

True, I do look forward to that day just like I did back in the 60's and 70's, but it's too nice not to wear it. The weather's been rather chilly here in the Bay Area and it's a warm coat.

Edited by T70 Driver

I got The Falcon, a B-Wing, A-Wing, from my brother and my wife also got me the Rebel Aces Pack and another A-Wing. Plus she got me the tfo Core set, which I already have, so I am going to trade it for the red box set. I was amazed to see her support me in something that I like to do, so that is a win for me.

Also got the On the brink expansion for Pandemic and Zombicide, Plus I finallly received my Mass Hysteria Edition for the Ghostbusters board game. 

So much to play now!!

Edited by EctoPilot

Santa (My wonderful, understanding girlfriend) got me a Raider and Slave I.

WooHoo!!!

Christmas with my brother and sisters is Sunday so hopefully more coming.  :P

What did you all get?

Edit:

Girlfriend went above and beyond.  She got her parents and sisters to get me a Decimator, Y-Wing and HWK too!!  I also got a pewter Millennium Falcon bottle opener.

Put a ring on her finger.  Now.

Thats funny because I DID!!!

TFA Core, T-70 X-Wing, TIE/fo, and YV-666.

Other Star Wars items include Star Wars Pictopia and a Star Wars Calendar.

Also got a fire extinguisher and car vacuum.

The best, though, is that Santa brought my girls 2 guinea pigs. They are their first pets. It's an exciting time.

Also got a fire extinguisher and car vacuum.

Are those two gifts related and, if so, please share the story :)

Would have been funny, but no. The car vacuum was from my in-laws and they gave one to each of their (married) children. My grandparents-in-law got all the married grandchildren a fire extinguisher. So I guess technically they should have been for my wife, but they each had my name on it for some reason. ,': |