Sign in to follow this  
pickirk01

Santa Brought me a...

I've had some rebel gap fills this year, the falcon and the X-wing single expansion (hooray for wedge) as well as a second interceptor. I haven't seen my girlfriend yet though and there are two huge ship shaped boxes under the tree yay! I also got a Vader onesie with cape! as well as a Darth Vader cereal bowl.

I got a raider, a cr-90, rebel aces, a hwk, and a lambda shuttle. I still have $275 cash to spend!

Dude...

I know

It helps that the 24th is my birthday.

No need to explain. You won Christmas. I'll just have to buy a few more things to feel better for losing so bad... ;)

So far, the Raider has been the most popular, followed by the Gozanti and the LAMBDA SHUTTLE???!!!  The strength of the Empire grows!!!

There's a reason that no one has ever said the Shuttle needs a "fix". It's a fantastic tool of Imperial strength. Everyone needs at least 2, because they're awesome.

I would not at all mind more pilots and options for it, thought! :)

I'm getting the Gozanti tomorrow, (it made it to my carrier today) And my girlfriend pre-ordered one each of wave 8, she said tracking has it coming at end of next month.

All I got her was a set of keys... to our new home

I've been trying to catch my breath for 3 hours now

A Stormtrooper helmet!

Unfortunately a WW2 German one, not a Star Wars one. My father in law has - an odd taste in gifts.

My daughter on the other hand got loads of cool Star Wars stuff, including a Lego Millenium Falcon, which took me over 5 hours to build for her (she is 6), while she ran round dressed as Rey bashing all of our guests with her two new Light Sabres. Glorious.

I do have a second Gozanti on order though...

I did get a really cool damage deck holder and a tray for my movement templates.  

20151225_175815_zpsdl4jz7bo.jpg

My wife got them from Highbridge Brewing on Etsy.  Nicely priced.  I want to buy a piece of wood the exact size and make a lid with rare earth magnets.  I've emailed them and hope to get an answer.  Right now I am using cardboard from a box and duct tape!  

Also, someone at my LGS had gotten this box from Michaels for a good price.  I got the exact same as I like Darth Vader.  It will fit my CR-90, Raider, and all my large based ships.  Soon my Gozanti, too.

20151210_183918_zpsqqwwfsjz.jpg

Nothing else specific for X-wing, but I did get some Ep 7 pint glasses, a Star Wars bag, hat, stickers, etc.  Tons o' stuff!

Ho ho ho....

Looping Chewie!!!!

Me too! Immediately played about 20 games with the niece/nephew. Hilarious!

Also got a Poe's X-Wing model kit and a BB-8 desk lamp, BB-8 shirt, Yoda keychain, various Star Wars character socks, and Shimmering Sword, a book about Star Wars & samurai!