Sign in to follow this  
Darkcloak

Chewie, We're Home.

Oh nostalgia!

The time bending way the layers of age warp and glow upon the past - oh how it must feel to pine for the long lost!

How the sweet whispers of yesterday tickle in our ears, and all the rough spots seeming to even out nearer the end.

Oh nostalgia!  We got a lot older but our heroes never changed did they?  I can still remember a wide eyed boy and laser fire and fanfare...

Now, as my back creaks and my spirit groans I look back on those heroes and I wonder, will they rise again?

Does that clarion call still ring true?  That tolling bell that calls all true sons and smugglers-turned-saviors alike, does it still ring aloud?

He pats his old friends shoulder as they gaze at her in glory - Chewie, We're Home! 

And that's a fine end to an even finer story.

"Old Han"

Han Solo + Chewbacca

50 points. 

Edit:  I edited this once because I realized that Han + Chewie in the Millennium Falcon was actually 51 points, with the Title, and then I remembered.  Han and Chewie don't need a Title.  Han and Chewie ARE the Millennium Falcon.  Just two old friends and a YT-1300.  Old Han is 50 points, and that's the real Millennium Falcon.

Edited by Darkcloak

A little poem for my first real heroes, posted for your enjoyment.  Hug your friends and let them know you care.  We can't all stand forever as a monument to friendship after all...

Happy Christmas To All!!

And To All...

... A Good Night.

its not a spoiler if it is the trailers guys come one

Even the trailers that spoil movies by showing very revealing clips of scenes in the order they happen in the movie?

Despite possibly spoiling twists and turns of the script, they don't count as spoilers simply because they are in the previews?

I don't think this thread necessarily counts as a spoiler, just that I take issue with the logic of "if it's in a preview, it's not a spoiler." That assumes that the people in charge of editing a preview care about spoiling a movie more than they care about giving viewers every possible reason to go see the movie and make lots of money. It's an incredibly naive stance.

I don't always avoid previews, but when I do, it's for Star Wars

its not a spoiler if it is the trailers guys come one

The spoiler in question was posted and has since been edited out from here.

Unfortunately, not before I saw it posted and since I hadn't seen the movie yet, I was disheartened to learn of that particular outcome.