Sign in to follow this  
TylerTT

Moar t-70 upgrades plz ( excerpt from visual dictionary)

We will almost certainly see that black and orange X-Wing. The goodies that come with it, we'll see!

As far as we know, Poe's black X-wing is a one-of-a-kind.  And from what we see in the film, is really no different than a regular T-70.  

We will almost certainly see that black and orange X-Wing. The goodies that come with it, we'll see!

As far as we know, Poe's black X-wing is a one-of-a-kind.  And from what we see in the film, is really no different than a regular T-70.

According to the post above, it's modified

According to the post above, it's modified

No, I've seen the book.  The book simply says that all T-70s have a modular weapons bay that can be swapped to carry torpedoes or extra cannons.  

In the early part of the film, Poe has a blue/white T-70 with what appears to be a remote turreted blaster (or laser).  

The phrase used was "customised" (TFA Incredible Cross Sections) but we don't know to what degree- might be something very minor.

Page 12: "The T-70 X-wing is a favourite craft of Resistance pilots, including Poe Dameron, who flies a customised example codenamed Black One."

Edited by Ironlord

So on page 60 of the visual dictionary it says the t-70 can have its torpedoe slot removed and replaced with other secondary weapons.

It also says poe's x wing is modified.

So will we see a third product with a t-70?

I think it would really help Bring variety to the resistance faction.

Yes!  I want my autoblaster tech upgrade!

Torpedo upgrade that gives cannon slot, gotcha.

Poe's X-wing is customized like Vader's x1. Your guess is as good as any.

I wish people would stop calling Poe's Black One x-wing a t-85, its all over the forums and it's wrong.

Oh and the drop down belly gun (possibly a surface defeanse cannon) is probably not a standard Loadout for the T-70. Illicit, maybe, the Resistence might be chummy with a lot of scummy.