Sign in to follow this  
RogueCorona

Keeping the Peace inventory?

Some great gear. jedi utility belt, jedi utility tool. Couple new crystals and hilts. If anyone is interested in armor, there is a great table about how to craft your own. Some other great tools and ships. I recommend it.

Don't forget the new force Power. Definitely seems useful. 

I was hoping for a detailed list. We are planning to start a Force user focused campaign in a copule of months but are wondering if there is enough material our current campaign can use or if we should get it shortly before the new campaign starts

Some great gear. jedi utility belt, jedi utility tool. Couple new crystals and hilts. If anyone is interested in armor, there is a great table about how to craft your own. Some other great tools and ships. I recommend it.

Don't forget the new force Power. Definitely seems useful. 

I was hoping for a detailed list. We are planning to start a Force user focused campaign in a copule of months but are wondering if there is enough material our current campaign can use or if we should get it shortly before the new campaign starts

I think you are thinking about it wrong. Buy as you go. usually that is easier. And I seriously doubt you are going to find anyone who is going to type up a detailed list. As that is a lot of work. Swin by an FLGS if you want to see the full list. 

The nearest gamestore is far enough away one of us usually orders the books off the website. And often there's a list of what ships or gear are in a book somewhere on the appropriate line's board before I can even ask. This is actually the first time I recall people having a problem with listing them. Its not like I am asking for the stat blocks or anything that would let us use the vehicles and gear without the book.

In fact in another topic on the board I've seen lists of Keeping the Peace's ranged weapons and such but for some reason everyone there is only mentioning and discussing one particular ship class.

Probably because this book, more than many others, has a fairly extensive list of weapons, equipment and vehicles combined. 4 ranged weapons, 8 melee, 2 lightsabers (and 2 hilts), 8 armours, 16 pieces of gear, 6 weapon attachments, 2 lightsaber crystals, 9 armour attachments, and 12 vehicles (including Rebels VCX-100 and the wheel bike General Grievous rides). All in all a good addition no matter what. I can only imagine the upcoming Technician book may rival it. Not to mention to open ended armour crafting rules that now make those ranks of Inventor count for something.

And if you don't already have all three core books shame on you.

I've ordered the KtP because of the advennture material and options.

I run FaD on Saturdays but will be a player in EotE on Tuesday. Anyone have the price of the jedi utility belt and tools? I'd like to add them to my character sheet before we start playing. I was going to start with a regular utility belt with a flashlight.

Really just a flashlight, I'll be using an ancient sword for a long tim?e since I figure even a training saber would be way too conspicuous traveling with a crew of riffrraff.

Are there any new ancient sword type weapons

I've ordered the KtP because of the advennture material and options.

I run FaD on Saturdays but will be a player in EotE on Tuesday. Anyone have the price of the jedi utility belt and tools? I'd like to add them to my character sheet before we start playing. I was going to start with a regular utility belt with a flashlight.

Really just a flashlight, I'll be using an ancient sword for a long tim?e since I figure even a training saber would be way too conspicuous traveling with a crew of riffrraff.

Are there any new ancient sword type weapons

The Jedi Utility Belt and Jedi Multi Tool/Lightsaber Maintenance Kit are both pretty expensive, restricted, and rare.  Belt is 1000, R8, but includes the other and a bunch of other stuff.  Kit is 700, R9.

No new ancient sword type weapons.

Edited by NSIBystander

Probably because this book, more than many others, has a fairly extensive list of weapons, equipment and vehicles combined. 4 ranged weapons, 8 melee, 2 lightsabers (and 2 hilts), 8 armours, 16 pieces of gear, 6 weapon attachments, 2 lightsaber crystals, 9 armour attachments, and 12 vehicles (including Rebels VCX-100 and the wheel bike General Grievous rides). All in all a good addition no matter what. I can only imagine the upcoming Technician book may rival it. Not to mention to open ended armour crafting rules that now make those ranks of Inventor count for something.

And if you don't already have all three core books shame on you.

I had all three corebooks but my EOE book's binding collapsed and I haven't been able to afford to replace it yet. Not that I see what meaning  that has to the topic honestly.