Sign in to follow this  
Funkleton

Unspoiled Gozanti cards spoiled

Courtesy of my friends on Facebook.

Titles:

Requiem: 4pts. When you deploy a ship, treat it's pilot skill as 8 until the end of the round.

Vector: 2pts. +1 energy. After you execute a maneuver, you may deploy up to 4 docked ships (instead of 2)

Suppressor: 6pts. +2 energy. Once per round, after you acquire a target lock on an enemy ship, you may remove 1 focus, evade, or blue target lock token from that ship.

Crew.

Construction Droid when you perform a recover action you may spend 1 energy to discard 1 facedown damage card. 3pts

Courtesy of my friends on Facebook.

Titles:

Requiem: 4pts. When you deploy a ship, treat it's pilot skill as 8 until the end of the round.

Vector: 2pts. +1 energy. After you execute a maneuver, you may deploy up to 4 docked ships (instead of 2)

Suppressor: 6pts. +2 energy. Once per round, after you acquire a target lock on an enemy ship, you may remove 1 focus, evade, or blue target lock token from that ship.

Crew.

Construction Droid when you perform a recover action you may spend 1 energy to discard 1 facedown damage card. 3pts

4u4LpEP.gif

Crew.

Whoa. Is that Imperial only?

No - huge ship only ( obviously).

Makes the WED Repair Droid look very poor in comparison.

that's not all of them, there's still two more I think.

Nope, that's all of them. The rest were stuff we've already seen in other expansions.

Construction Droid is weird, though. I'm assuming that spending the energy to discard a damage card happens before you spend the rest of your energy to restore shields?

Suppressor seems like it'd be really strong in conjunction with something like Sensor Team. Requiem is also fantastic for giving your guys a little PS bump on deployment. You can then take that PS8 ship and have them use Swarm Tactics or Decoy on your Raiders and Assault Carriers, which is wonderful for them.

Crew.

Whoa. Is that Imperial only?

No - huge ship only ( obviously).

Makes the WED Repair Droid look very poor in comparison.

WED is able to deal with crits, though. I had the opposite thought: I'd rather have the WED Repair Droid, which pairs with Automated Protocols.

Construction droid also pairs well with protocols: lets you reinforce, recover, and pull a card off the ship in a single turn. The CR-90's bloody nose can disappear very quickly while at the same time bracing for the next attack. Expensive as hell to pull off as far as energy reserves go, and that's one crew slot down.

so NO title that allows to attack after deployment?

guess gozanti is just a "fix" pack

I think the current guess is that ships that are deployed during the Activation phase still get their attack. 

EDIT: Hell, Requiem would be worthless if ships didn't get to attack after deployment. 

Edited by Sithborg

so NO title that allows to attack after deployment?

guess gozanti is just a "fix" pack

Your confusing a specific ruling on a specific title card (Hound's Tooth) with the general rules on the order of game phases (planning, activation, combat)

Deployment happens in the activation phase

Construction Droid is weird, though. I'm assuming that spending the energy to discard a damage card happens before you spend the rest of your energy to restore shields?

Effect states "when". You control both effects. You determine their order. So, yes.