Sign in to follow this  
bern1106

Unique Asset - Constance Hawberk

Newbie question alert.

I understand that Unique assets are discarded when mentioned on the card or flip side and have no trouble with interpretation or linquistics of core mechanics in the game...buut

Constance Hawberk gets you a Weapon at every reckoning, from the asset stack, while she is in your possession. This isn't only a one time asset effect that I'm missing is it? Seems like a very powerful card to have.

Unless the card says to discard after getting a weapon, it will trigger every reckoning. 

There are other powerful allies (not all of them unique).  I don't recall the name, but there is one in the regular asset deck that has you roll a die on a reckoning and on a 4-6 gives you a clue.

Constance Hawberk gets you a Weapon at every reckoning, from the asset stack, while she is in your possession. (...) Seems like a very powerful card to have.

As you can only apply only one bonus to the test, she's not as powerful as it seems. In many cases the extra weapons will be redundant.

She's good but not overpowered.