Sign in to follow this  
gz1962

My Local Game Store Has New T-70 and Tie/fo

Awesome!

Unfortunately I've already spent my budget for this game this month. Guess I will have to wait for Ello Atsy or whatever that guys name is. Cause you know I really want to boost and/or BR following T-roll, at PS9 with VI! Does that mean Ello looks like the meme troll face?

Awesome!

Unfortunately I've already spent my budget for this game this month. Guess I will have to wait for Ello Atsy or whatever that guys name is. Cause you know I really want to boost and/or BR following T-roll, at PS9 with VI! Does that mean Ello looks like the meme troll face?

You can't barrel roll with Asty. Well, you could if you took Expert Handling or BB-8, but the latter doesn't work with a white t-roll, and the latter leaves you stressed meaning no t-rolls next turn (and you don't get VI).

Awesome!

You can't barrel roll with Asty. Well, you could if you took Expert Handling or BB-8, but the latter doesn't work with a white t-roll, and the latter leaves you stressed meaning no t-rolls next turn (and you don't get VI).

And VI is definitely the best choice here, let's be honest. PS7 is a dead zone that only Dash can manage properly.

Are these expansions good, compared to other expansions for the two factions?

Also, when's the Ghost coming out?

Both have good ships, great pilots and GREAT upgrades. Tonight I ran Red Ace with Comm Relay and R2-D2.  Loved it.  Juke is the new hotness.  And while many are questioning the value of the FO, I will say there isn't a bad ability among them.

On my way to pick up the ships.

P-P-P-POWER! ™

And VI is definitely the best choice here, let's be honest. PS7 is a dead zone that only Dash can manage properly.

oh no, IT'S NOT PS9!

We need to all be PS9 and with boosts

Boostwing wave 8

Edited by Warpman

Also, when's the Ghost coming out?

Ghost and rest of Wave 8 isn't going to be out for a while yet. My guess is February. These two ships are technically part of wave 8 but were obviously rushed to coincide with the movie release.