A-Wings, B-Wings, E-Wings, HWKs, Tie Bombers & Tie Phantoms  = $7.49

K-Wing, Tie Punisher & Starviper = $9.99

Hound's Tooth = $17.99

Force Awakens Core Set = $19.99

Dice set = $3.99

....makes me wish I didn't have so many of these ships already

Enjoy and fly casual

Edit: Added link

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/main_search.php?pa=searchOnName&page=1&resultsPerPage=25&q=x-wing&sb=stock|1&sid=5

Edited by TheycamefromBEHIND

Sadly, I'm really not sure I should splurge more. 

I want the new core and new tie i think.  but sigh.  

And I know I want the gozanti, but not the extra ties.  And my friend wants the hounds. but.  grr.  

And 4 more CR90s for armada... but that's a single build.  grr.  

I have too many ships now.  

Wow, the shipping costs are incredible.  Put a Force Awakens core set in my cart.  Set itself was $20.  Shipping was $10+.  I like Coolstuffinc, so I'm not a hater, but man is that shipping cost crazy.

Wow, the shipping costs are incredible.  Put a Force Awakens core set in my cart.  Set itself was $20.  Shipping was $10+.  I like Coolstuffinc, so I'm not a hater, but man is that shipping cost crazy.

I live in Brazil. Shipping here is more expensive than the ships themselves.

Hmm, nice double meaning right there

I live in Florida so even when Cool Stuff is cheaper it is a wash with Tax compared to Miniature Market.  That and they are about 1 1/2 hours away.  Traffic, tax, gasoline, etc...

I used to only buy from a smaller LGS.  Nice enough guy but his prices are always higher  :mellow: still I've always wanted to buy from him.  But now that my collection is getting sizable and someone published an X-Wing inventory with prices I just say how much extra it cost me.  :(

I live in Brazil. Shipping here is more expensive than the ships themselves.

Hmm, nice double meaning right there

Maybe when they are shipping ships they ship them on a ship

Back on topic, this is a very nice sale. Wish I needed more ships. But first I need to get more magnets...

Magnets? What are you doing with the magnets?
What a man does with his spare time is his business, don't judge if it includes magnets

Jk you use magnets to replace the connectors to the ships, so you can model them and make them do cool action poses.

Awesome

Are there particular magnets that you buy, or just any old round magnet will do??

Donut shaped ones on the ships, balls on the stands. Pain in the bum to actually get the balls on there, though.

I get mine from K&J magnetics. There's an ancient thread here somewhere that gives better details

Awesome

Are there particular magnets that you buy, or just any old round magnet will do??

Donut shaped ones on the ships, balls on the stands. Pain in the bum to actually get the balls on there, though.

I get mine from K&J magnetics. There's an ancient thread here somewhere that gives better details

Ancient thread, dug up from... the ancient-ness...

Magnets: How They Work (for X-Wing Miniatures)