Sign in to follow this  
Dagonet

T-70 PS7 pilot spoiled: Ello Asty

honestly, not even close to impressed

for 1 point, Poe kicks his ass

cute gimmick, but it doesn't even work with the overpriced TA (which is incredibly baffling why they put it and Cool Hands in the same pack)

honestly thought he'd have Bren's ability for maximum synergy (and for actually being a contender for use over poe)

oh well, at least we get to do this:

a2ca08d19219364f96a75393b05ff049.jpg

Talon roll boost seems pretty good.... I cant wait to see the (echolocation art simluator) of the positions this can lead to.... WTB Link to Echolocator!!!

spoilers decided to be not lazy... http://randolphw.github.io/echolocation/

Spoiler spoilers

with T-roll Barrel Roll and Boost you can end up essentially doing a Red 0 K turn.

Edited by Panic 217

It's a neat ability but I can't for the life of me find any really solid upgrade synergy. I think Ello with Lone Wolf is an okay flanker, having access to both Trolls like that is really nice, but I think we're waiting for a new Talent or Tech upgrade that's going to really break him open.

Wow!!!! So much fun I will have with this one!!! I'm overwhemed by all the sweet goodies just spoiled coming our way!!! Wow!!!

Talon Roll, then boost. And another ship that is not screwed by the stress tactic, it can still do a 180 turn.

PtL with a R2 unit should be interesting. Or VI to put it at PS9 if you're scared of the Aces.

EDIT: Forget about PtL, just remembered that he can't do his TR while stressed.

Edited by Red Castle

The king of the Tokyo Drift!

Query: How does this interact with Targeting astromech? Does it being treated as a white maneuver negate the auto target lock? I imagine it does.

Unfortunately, it does.  No effect.

Wow!!!! So much fun I will have with this one!!! I'm overwhemed by all the sweet goodies just spoiled coming our way!!! Wow!!!

Talon Roll, then boost. And another ship that is not screwed by the stress tactic, it can still do a 180 turn.

PtL with a R2 unit should be interesting. Or VI to put it at PS9 if you're scared of the Aces.

No white T-Roll while stressed.

Query: How does this interact with Targeting astromech? Does it being treated as a white maneuver negate the auto target lock? I imagine it does.

Yes, if you treat a maneuvre white, you don't execute the red version one.

for all those wondering who this guy is,

SPOILER ALERT:

Ello Atsy's real name is Sir Elmer Ashten

he is a lord from the far far away planet of Britania who was set adrift in space after a horrid mishap during his yearly space safari adventure

he crash landed on an occupied world deep within the heart of the conflict between the FO and Resistance

while his upbringing initially had him siding with the imperialistic FO, he soon abandoned them for Riff-raff after witnessing their deplorably barbaric methods of subjugation first hand (often by means of flamethrower)

thus, he joined the resistance, where his immeasurable skill at Space Polo let him pilot a T-70 as easily as drinking a spot of Earl Gray

While a capable pilot and loyal friend, his stiff upper-class sensibilities and silly accent has led to his squad mates teasing him relentlessly, generally by only addressing him in forced cockney accents.

In fact, his call sign, 'ELLO ASTY!, is a product of their friendly ridicule of his mannerisms

he is pictured here below:

monocle-300x300.jpg

Edited by ficklegreendice

No white T-Roll while stressed.

Yeah, I just remembered and came back to edit my post.