VanderLegion

Aurora Squad Builder: News and Updates

Looks great! My biggest wish now is a way to organize lists into folders or tabs or something.

That's on my radar as something I want to figure out how to implement.

Anyway to be able to change the pilot without having all the upgrades deleted?

Not currently, though this is something else I may look into

Anyway to be able to change the pilot without having all the upgrades deleted?

Yes, this would be great too.

Just to add, the dial displays are awesome and they even work with TIE MkII.  I did notice that on pre-existing lists I had to delete and re-add TIE MkII before the dial changed but it works after that.  Anyway, it's a great tool both in design and actual play to be able to easily see what my opponent's ships can do.  No more must we wonder whether that thing over there can K-turn or not :)

Version 1.2.3 released!

Add the ability to change pilots without having to re-add upgrades.

You can now reorder lists in the squadrons view
Add a Card Browser in the menu so you can view cards to see what they do without having to go into a list and add them.

Thanks a lot for this app.  I find it invaluable!

The app works fantastic. Would love a "star"/"favourite" function to speed up looking for my favourite list. But first world problems and all that.

An ability to "star" a specific build of ship for common use would be great too, for when you use a certain build often. I don't necessarily fly all of them but I build a lot of lists with Soontir Fel and it would be cool when I select an Interceptor to be able to scroll to the bottom of the pilot list to find a "favorites" section that had a fully-kitted out Fel, so that I don't have to manually add PtL, Royal Guard, Autothrusters, and Stealth Device every time.

The app works fantastic. Would love a "star"/"favourite" function to speed up looking for my favourite list. But first world problems and all that.

An ability to "star" a specific build of ship for common use would be great too, for when you use a certain build often. I don't necessarily fly all of them but I build a lot of lists with Soontir Fel and it would be cool when I select an Interceptor to be able to scroll to the bottom of the pilot list to find a "favorites" section that had a fully-kitted out Fel, so that I don't have to manually add PtL, Royal Guard, Autothrusters, and Stealth Device every time.

This idea plus adding in the product numbers are top of my list for wants :D

BTW has something happened with Beta testing?  The app has dropped out of Test Flight for me since iOS10