VanderLegion

Aurora Squad Builder: News and Updates

Version 1.1.5 released!

• Change how collection info is stored to stop it from clearing or multiplying collection info when updates happen. This WILL wipe your collection info, but once you re-enter it, it shouldn't have issues anymore.
  • Add Reference Cards
  • Show preview tag for unreleased ships
  • Mark Squadrons that contain preview or custom ships/pilots/upgrades
  • New custom cards should now show up immediately to use instead of requiring an app restart to appear
  • Add infrastructure to support Custom Card League and add the selected ships and generic pilots (will not show up if "Allow Custom" is disabled)

Version 1.1.5 released!

• Change how collection info is stored to stop it from clearing or multiplying collection info when updates happen. This WILL wipe your collection info, but once you re-enter it, it shouldn't have issues anymore.

After repeatedly having my collection wiped, I'm loving this update. Never had multiplied until I went in last night. Wow, I had 16 Xwings? Epic here I come!

Great job. Still my builder of choice.

Version 1.1.5 released!

• Add Reference Cards
  • Show preview tag for unreleased ships
  • Mark Squadrons that contain preview or custom ships/pilots/upgrades
  • New custom cards should now show up immediately to use instead of requiring an app restart to appear
  • Add infrastructure to support Custom Card League and add the selected ships and generic pilots (will not show up if "Allow Custom" is disabled)
Thanks a lot for the update! Adding reference card is a great idea, thanks you!

Keep up your amazing work!

Edited by PoorGreedo

Sneak peak of version 1.1.6 and request for feedback. The number one most requested feature is coming to Aurora! Maneuver info!
This is what I currently have for showing the info. When selecting ships to add to a list it'll show the dials for all the ships, then when viewing a specific pilot in a list (where you can select upgrades) it'll show the dial info in the upper right.
Thoughts on those locations? Does it look okay there? Would you rather see it somewhere else instead? Or keep those and show elsewhere additionally (in the squadron view for instance, when looking at all pilots in a list. Could fit it in there similar to where it is in the pilot view).

I'm also in need of more beta testers, so if you want to help test the app, send me a message with your email address and I can add you (for iOS), or go to https://play.google.com/a…/testing/com.risiapps.squadbuilder for android.

13724877_1126045774101053_81695090272256

13767169_1126045770767720_49962100510147

Edited by VanderLegion

It seems cluttered there. I would be happy if you just added a Maneuver Dials section, such as you did with the Rules References. It may be slightly less convenient, but it will keep the list building light and sleek.

I like it under the actual pilot.  It will keep your squad list looking cleaner.

Was kinda my thinking as well.  Less clutter for viewing the whole squad list, but still easily accessible if you want to see specific maneuvers for a pilot.

Really like what you are doing with the next version--makes a great app even better!

Any chance you might be able to add the PWT symbol and/or the symbol for ships with secondary firing arcs?

A number of people have asked me in the past if there was a way to donate any money for the app since it's free. I set up a paypal.me account, so anyone who wishes to do so has a way now, at https://www.paypal.me/RisiApps. The app will always be free and I'll still work on it and update it regardless, this is just there for the people who asked.

I like it under the actual pilot.  It will keep your squad list looking cleaner.

Was kinda my thinking as well.  Less clutter for viewing the whole squad list, but still easily accessible if you want to see specific maneuvers for a pilot.

In my previous post I didn't notice the Pilot placement version. I definitely like that better.

Thank you very much for fixing the collection wipe/multiple bug. After 2 wipes and a frustrating night adding and subtracting ships to get a desired number it is a blessing. Amazing ap Vander and a must have for any Xwing player. One wish list item would be a possible Hotac subsection to make pilots for that but totally a rainy day bordem suggestion, it's already a triumph. As typing this I just saw the reference cards added, you seriously rock.

Thank you very much for fixing the collection wipe/multiple bug. After 2 wipes and a frustrating night adding and subtracting ships to get a desired number it is a blessing. Amazing ap Vander and a must have for any Xwing player. One wish list item would be a possible Hotac subsection to make pilots for that but totally a rainy day bordem suggestion, it's already a triumph. As typing this I just saw the reference cards added, you seriously rock.

Currently for HotAC I've just been creating custom pilots.  I'll think about adding something dedicated though...

Version 1.2.0 released!

Add maneuver dial information! There are four locations where they can be displayed: the Squadron List view, the Ship Selection view, the Pilot Selection view, and on the Pilot view. Each location can be turned on and off separately to decide where you want them visible.

Fix but with win/loss/draw numbers not appearing on smaller screen sizes.
New Launch Image, logo designed by Wade Varley
Change Custom Card League cards to use a separate CCL tag instead of using the Custom tag. Now you can hide CCL cards if you don't want to see them but still show your own custom cards. Starts with CCL turned off by default.
Fix Concealed Warheads CCL card
Edited by VanderLegion