Sign in to follow this  
Ghost XV15

Speculation: Rebel Veterans

So it looks that we get Imperial and Rebel Veterans, before or even instead of Scum Aces. (they don't need that much fixing anyways)

So what do you speculate could be part of the Rebel Veterans release?
I would guess it could possibly be an X-Wing and an Y-Wing, however both recieved fixes (kinda...)

Other than that I see only the HWK that needs fixing, maybe they'll include the E-Wing, as it has sort of a simmilar status as the Tie-Defender, as being too pricey to be bought multiple times.

What do you guys think?

I've heard of the "Rogue Squadron" Rumor (****, these things spread fast)
And I dig it, I want an opportunity to buy a 4th X-Wing, but I doubt it

They got recently an mediocre fix with the new Title and I doubt FFG will release another fix this soon.
I also doubt Ys hard, but I started with the originals that weren't in the Aces Boxes.

it could also be that they'll split it Cannon/Legends, would speak for X/E

X/E calling it here and now.

That seems the most likely. Plus it could have something in it, in fact likely will, that can help Y's since both the X and E can use astromechs.

Comepletly missed that, now I want that even more

They got recently an mediocre fix with the new Title and I doubt FFG will release another fix this soon.

What new title? There's the Integrated Astromech, but that's a modification.

The simple fact is, that as long as this game is called X-Wing there is an issue when the namesake ship is so seldom seen in competitive play. Plus the dev's have said more then once they're still working on things to make it better.

The E-Wing especially the generics have been mentioned as well. So of all the rebel ships right now, those two are the ones in need of the most help.

What new title? There's the Integrated Astromech, but that's a modification.

Yeah, I meant that one, confused it (dammit)

Plus the dev's have said more then once they're still working on things to make it better.

Didn't catch that, okay, I'm on the Rogue Squadrons Veteran train....

X/E Veterans confirmed!

Hard to say.  Rebels really and truly could use more Y-Wing pilots, it's almost insulting they haven't gotten anymore yet.  

But both the T-65 and E-Wing could probably use a little love... then again, the X is already getting Integrated Astromech.

All I can say is they really need to have T-65 Tycho now that the precedent for a Pilot in 2 different ships has been set.

EDIT: Oh also a T-65D-A1 Title would be great that scraps the astromech slot for a systsems slot.

Edited by HaakonX

Y/E I would say.

I think Ys, cause there are only 4 pilots. X-wing has has already 10(!) T-65 pilots + some 5+ T-70 pilots.

However it could even be mainly Y/E, while containing some Xwing buff, too. Similar to the Most Wanted, which had stuff for the Hwk and CS 31 without having the models.

I'm guessing X and E also.

X-Wing: Model with Rogue Squadron markings

Corran

Tycho

2x Rogue Squadron Pilot PS6 with EPT

2x Recon-X title trade torpedo slot for system slot

2x Integrated Astromech mod

2x R3 Astromech. May take target lock action even when stressed 1 pt.

E-Wing:

Luke

Captain Reth (some sort of bonus when stressed)

2x White Team Pilot PS5 with EPT

2x Series-4 title- -2 points, adds Tech slot. Named

R7-Z0 does something

1x sensor upgrade

1x Tech upgrade.

Don't know with the Tech upgrades, to me they will probably stay at Ep VII stuff.
So I hope for more upgradecards

How do you guys see the probability that there will be something simillar to the Most Wanted box, that we may get 2 ships, but content for multiple? (like i.e. X/E Box with some Y-Wing Pilots, maybe even the fix thrown into there, so the Rebs don't have to buy into S&V)
I don't think that this is likely, especially not with the Vets set, but it would be a nice box.

I think Y+E makes sense. The Rebels could use some new named pilots for the Y-wing and E-wing generics are arguably the worse off of any generics in the game. I think a Y-wing addition would focus on giving it more options as opposed to a power boost (Perhaps making them proper bombers?), while the E-wing could get a treatment like the defender got. Plus, since both ships have astromechs, any new astromechs could provide additional utility to integrated astromech.