Sign in to follow this  
Engine25

Imperial Veterans Expansion

Let the rampant, wild, and possibly slightly inane debate begin!

In the name of your request.

This expansion will make the 2016 worlds a tournament where the only thing you see are Tie Defenders vs Tie Bombers. There will be zero Rebel or Scum ships seen in the top 64.

On a more serious note... Unless there's some truly killer upgrades I think I'll pass. Not a huge fan of either ship. But given FFG's track record I'll end up buying 2.

Christ they sure have my number on that one. Can't wait to see the Defender fix (besides a PS6 generic with a Talent slot? Just a guess from the RGP scheme. Royal Guard Veteran perhaps?)

Edit: scratch that; reading comprehension. Glaive Squadron still sounds pretty kickass though.

Edited by Tsiegtiez

Let the rampant, wild, and possibly slightly inane debate begin!

In the name of your request.

This expansion will make the 2016 worlds a tournament where the only thing you see are Tie Defenders vs Tie Bombers. There will be zero Rebel or Scum ships seen in the top 64.

On a more serious note... Unless there's some truly killer upgrades I think I'll pass. Not a huge fan of either ship. But given FFG's track record I'll end up buying 2.

Conspiracy Theory:  Our T-65 Fix is in this box.  Impossible?  Likely. But it would be hilarious. And nonsensical.