Sign in to follow this  
Rozial

Halo Vehicles

So I've been adding a bunch of the UNSC vehicles from Halo into the Edge of Empire system, primarily with Oggdude's Data Editor and Character Generator. I was just curious if anybody was interested in their stats fro their own games. I've given them all better armor and strains but no defense because the UNSC ships could take a ridiculous amount of punishment, like the Halcyon-Class Light Cruiser can lose 90% of its armor and sustain multiple hull breaches and still carry on as normal. But again, they don't have any defense since they don't have any energy shields. But yeah, anyone interested? Have any suggestions?

Pelican.png

Falcon.png

Warthog.png

Charon_Frigate.png

Edit: Cost is 2,400,000

Halcyon.pngScorpion.png

Edited by Rozial

So I've been adding a bunch of the UNSC vehicles from Halo into the Edge of Empire system, primarily with Oggdude's Data Editor and Character Generator. I was just curious if anybody was interested in their stats fro their own games. I've given them all better armor and strains but no defense because the UNSC ships could take a ridiculous amount of punishment, like the Halcyon-Class Light Cruiser can lose 90% of its armor and sustain multiple hull breaches and still carry on as normal. But again, they don't have any defense since they don't have any energy shields. But yeah, anyone interested? Have any suggestions?

I am curious, namely because I suspect my dm might require ships from an older time at some point.

Just want to throw my two cents out there

Pelican needs a co-pilot for crew space

Scorpion tanks need a Gunner seat for the Light machine gun it has

Other wise the stats look great, and will be possibly using them for the lol's

Great job and keep up the good work :)

True on the Pelican but the Scorpion was based off of the one in Halo: Combat Evolved, where the machinegun was controlled by the driver.

True on the Pelican but the Scorpion was based off of the one in Halo: Combat Evolved, where the machinegun was controlled by the driver.

Okay sounds good, wasn't to sure which one you were basing it off of. But good job anyways

Cheers mate

Ghost, Banshee, Wraith, Phantom for starters.

From the UNSC: the Sabre fighters from the Reach game might be a good one, Also the Mongoose (w/ GunGoose variant). Also the Longsword, and maybe some of the larger ships, like the Marathon Heavy Cruisers, and maybe an Valiant-Class Super Heavy Cruiser

Edited by BigSpoon

The machinegun in Halo 1 was controllable by a SPARTAN driver because of the neutral interface. The canon staTed that a crewman would be needed by anyone else.

Banshee.pngThe Class-2 Projectile is supposed to have a critical on 3 not 1.Ghost.pngPhantom.pngThe Class-2 Plasma Cannons use personal scale not planetary.Wraith.png

Sorry for the late posting.

Edited by Rozial

The machinegun in Halo 1 was controllable by a SPARTAN driver because of the neutral interface. The canon staTed that a crewman would be needed by anyone else.

I'll be sure to adjust that then. I'll repost some of the vehicles with their adjusted stats later.

I am conflicted.

On one hand, the nerd rage inside me screams, "how dare you dilute the purity of Star Wars with your other IP nonsense!"

On the other, the normal gamer inside me says, "huh... these are pretty cool and I like the thought you've put into them."  In which case, I'd just go over to Wookiepedia and find a Legends vehicle that kinda sorta has been put somewhere in Star Wars fiction that matches these closely enough and stat the Star Wars thing with these statblocks.

Edited by CrunchyDemon

I am conflicted.

On one hand, the nerd rage inside me screams, "how dare you dilute the purity of Star Wars with your other IP nonsense!"

On the other, the normal gamer inside me says, "huh... these are pretty cool and I like the thought you've put into them."  In which case, I'd just go over to Wookiepedia and find a Legends vehicle that kinda sorta has been put somewhere in Star Wars fiction that matches these closely enough and stat the Star Wars thing with these statblocks.

Thanks?