Sign in to follow this  
AtomicFryingPan

No more bounty hunters!

Is anyone else excited that after this wave we are finally rid of the ugly bounty hunter ships and there scum? I mean honestly no one likes the bounty hunters, not even you. I mean you see them for all of 3 seconds in empire strikes back. That is no where near enough time to get to them and fall in love with them. I mean heck who could like a small shoeless lizard, a robotic cone head, a half wrapped mummy, a c3p0 knock off, and a mosquito beatles thing?!?! Oh but Boba fett is the best and most bad as bounty hunter in the galaxy so he's like super awesome. How is he awesome? If I recall all he does is miss some shots at Luke, gets his gun cut in half, gets hit by a blind guy, and eaten by a sand worm. Dog the bounty hunter is more bad ass.

Finally after this wave we can see some of the awesome and underrated ships from star wars galaxies and empire at war! Proper fighters and pirate vessels and not glorified freighters used to ferry what ever life form dumb enough to be caught by that band of inept misfits.

Please note all of that is with my tongue heavily implanted into my cheek but I am really looking forward to new scum ships after this wave! Hopefully we can get a proper interceptor in the form of the Vaksai :)

Yes, I'm excited -- excited I'll be able to fly all 6 ESB bounty hunters together in an epic squad! I'll be excited to have the whole set!

But I'll be just as excited to see "ugly" things like the Vaksai or Dunelizard.  ;) Those ships look pretty cool.

Edited by Budgernaut

Yeah now we get to focus on the real bad dudes of bounty hunting...

You know, folks like Booouush and Snoova, or those guys we saw our heroes dressed up as but didn't actually appear. Those guys must have had cool ships.

And there's Greedo! I'm sure the Nu cannon will give him a ship!

And there's always Slave Too! Or is that II.

And there's Greedo! I'm sure the Nu cannon will give him a ship!

Actually, I would honestly be interested in a Greedo/Rodian bounty hunter ship. I don't recall if his ship was ever mentioned. Something crazy looking and fast would be nice, a real Scum interceptor.

I would like to meet the guy who designed slave 2 and said yeah this looks way better than slave 1.

I just googled the Slave II. Wow, was that design from the same artist who came up with the Twilight? It's in the same league of ugly.

its about as "bleh" as a ship gets

List of canon Bounty Hunters with their own ships:

Cad Bane: Xanadu Blood (Rogue-class)

Shahan Alama: (Flarestar-class)

Sugi: Halo (SS-54)

Asajj Ventress: Banshee (unknown-class same class as Shadow Caster)

Ketsu Onyo: Shadow Caster (unknown-class same class as Banshee)

Only Ketsu Onyo is confirmed to be active in the post-clone wars era.

We still need an IG-88 crew card... Then we will have our bounty hunters.

Well, there's still room for Boushh as well.  Especially considering the presence of Black Sun and Shadows of the Empire elements in the game...

Edited by FTS Gecko

We still need an IG-88 crew card... Then we will have our bounty hunters.

we need 4 of them

and world domination.

meatbags.

and Guri crew.

And Xizor Huge-only crew

And Jabba huge-only 2 slot crew.

And leia slave crew.

and cookies.

and space pirate Rum.

Edited by Warpman

Yes, I'm excited -- excited I'll be able to fly all 6 ESB bounty hunters together in an epic squad! I'll be excited to have the whole set!

But I'll be just as excited to see "ugly" things like the Vaksai or Dunelizard.  ;) Those ships look pretty cool.

Want to talk "uglies"? Let's fly some Y-Ties, Tie-wings, or Z'ceptors. Make them like maybe 10pts. 2 attack, 1-2 agility, 2 hull, 0 shield.

That would be a scummy swarm.

Edited by Eyegor